SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY!
This is the official discussion topic of the SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unhittable
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Stamina
4. Infinite 'Pissed Off' Power
5. Infinite BS Charges
6. No Chill
7. Set Damage Multiplier
8. Unlimited Currencies
9. Set Currency Multiplier
10. Instant Aim Charge
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Instant Acceleration
13. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
14. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/27/2024
    Started development

• 03/27/2024
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 03/28/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/04/2024

• 04/09/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Currency Multiplier doesnt seem to be working.

Thank you for the great trainer.

Are playing online? That could be the reason.
Make sure that you’re playing offline only.

For me, the currency multiplier doesn’t effect currency. It multiplies my damage, not currency.

Its doing the same thing to me.

Thanks for the report. I accidentally put the Damage Multiplier there.
It should be working now.

Sadly The Trainer dont work for me, it just stuck by loading mods or tells me it had a problem to load the mods and asks if i want to report that.

2 Likes

Same here. Hopefully it gets fixed

Same here

1 Like

used the currency multiplier and set it to 2… got over a million of all. dont think thats right. Feel it kinda ruined the game cuz now i have like over a mil dark matter

But the mods work for you? It wont load for me at all

i only tried the one, i also mis saw, set to 2 and got 200mil plat lmao i alt4 and saved my dark matter being messed up though but yeah i believe it all works for me

It keeps giving me an error every time.

After i downloaded the free DLC no longer works

the mods not work it just says it loading 24/7

have the same issue too, sadly deactivate the DLC dont solve it.

currency mod has ruined my save… it put everything in the billions then rolls over into negative then wont turn off… can you just add tp, pp and dark matter currency and not a multiplyer or at least a way to reset it.

3 Likes

It worked yesterday, but now the mods won’t load at all. WeMod is stuck on “Loading mods…”

Edit: I was able to get the mods to load by starting the game via Steam, then clicking Play in WeMod when on the main menu of the game.

same issue here. The only work around i have is that you have to pick up tp one at a time until you either go to 0 or positive. same thing with dark matter. given you end up with billions of dark matter that way. but better than the currency thing having an issue.