South Park: The Fractured But Whole Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can only get the money one to work

Wondering if itā€™s possible to make the toilet minigame easier or with unlimited time as I would like to get my mother into this game as sheā€™s a fan of South Park, but considering sheā€™s older and her fingers arenā€™t so fast it would be great for it to be a possibility.

Hey, I was playing the game and it crashed as it was loading the battle for Raisins when i had to go talk to Mosquito. Mosquito is now standing outside and i cannot interact with him.

Is there any chance we can update this trainer to reset a mission or mark it as complete?

thanks,

Dont think so, are you sure you follow the quest the right way?
If not you maybe want to revert to a older save is possible.

Ok, i appreciate it, thank you. I am sure i am doing it right, i never had the battle with the Raisins girls when it crashed and when it reloaded Mosquito was standing outside and that is when I should have been able to select my weakness after the battle there is the cutscene.

thanks anyways!

will there be a uplay version of the trainer released? It would be very very useful and appreciated.

This trainer works for uplay version too

it wont detect the game for me

After several attempts, I retract my statement. I had to go in by hand and fix it.

okay sometimes it worked and somtimes it crashed my game :smiley: but thx for the cheats

If possible would you be able to make a cheat that makes the toilet minigames easier I asked before, but there was no reply, so I figured Iā€™d ask again especially since Iā€™d like to recommend this game to my mother as sheā€™s a lover of south park but her fingers these days arenā€™t suited suited for such minigames and I would like to get her into the game. Would it be possible STN?

Oh, sure. When i get around to updating this trainer (busy with making new trainers atm)

Is there a way on our end to fix the bug that makes artifact slots break?

needs updating

@STN Just tried using the trainer and none of the options are working.

Yup, another broken trainer, just tried all the options and none of them work. Is Infinity even worth it if itā€™s not kept up to date?

@Tekkie this is on @STN list to update, he is aware and will get it updated when he has a chance.

Ah, so two months isnā€™t enough time to update a trainerā€¦ Just crank out new ones that break in a week, or so.

@Tekkie well you can ask @STN

I have been working on far more popular trainers which were constantly getting updated?.

Besides, no PRO member had even asked for an update. You did now so that bumps up its priority. Iā€™ll get to it soon (downloading the game now)