SpaceBourne 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

game is 1.5.0 added more stuff, so ya this is an EA game with many additions to changes which will result in the Movement and changes of Code that the trainer attaches to… it would require OP to be active with this games changes as it occurs, and since there are many trainers he is working on. just be patient, or use cheat engine and find the values yourself, easy enough to find.

im not a subscriber or a pro user and this is a reason why,if a set of people or person make something like wemod and beg ask for money they really need to pay the makers of the trainer more and keep all games updated

Why can’t I boost this game? Did the mods change the way boosting works?

@ryujinjakka Yes, you can no longer boost games. Even with Pro accounts. I’m considering let my Pro account end since there isn’t much benefit to it when free has the same access.

i am having game crashes while using this as well - normally after completion of a mission.

1 Like

ship shield and armer don’t work game crashes when Thay are turned on sometimes. needs an update

there is a working cheat table that works , i just use shields and hull for ship and wemod for character,
wemod is the culprit for crashing the game tho as if i just use it with 1,2,3,4 alt 1 alt 2 still get occasional crash ,save often

I am having the same issues as the other folks are having. Game crashes when using the unlimited cheats.

Just thought I would chime in here guys, unless stinger can figure a way around it the dev has posted in a steam post about the game that if you use any sort of god mode cheat it will crash the game. That means unlimited health and such.

not entirely true, i use wemod for ground cheat and cheat engine for ship cheat, i dont run both at the same time and only get an occasional crash, but then the cheat is out dated and not updated so expected

Since the new update on the 7th the Money cheat crashes the game. Also 5k is a bit low in my opinion.

yep nothing works anymore :frowning:

Yep any option from there is not working beside speed .

Please update to 1.6.1 (nothing works) and fix the options for infinite player ship HP, Shield/Hull, and energy that crashes the game when used. Only no overheating and unlimited ammo work without the game crashing.

1 Like

@STiNGERR
Spacebourne 2, Has been updated, its now the 9th April.
None of the options in WeMod for Spacebourne 2 work, and most just hard crash the game as well, Would apricate it if you can update it. also 5k currently is like enough for a coffee any chance u could add a couple 00 to the currency option.

Thank you

1 Like

wemod aint listening to anyone

Nope, not working…

wtf wemod last night it was number 3 now its 7 who the ef is in charge there?

By the time they update the thing the creator of this game will come out with another update render the cheats useless again xD

yea and how the crap are these stupid games being pushed up?