SpaceBourne 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Games change positions based on how many boosts they have. While you think the other games are dumb other people enjoy them.

The SpaceBourne 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

something still crashing game, might very well be the game itself. ill try running game with out wemod and see if i still get occasional crash
game crashes without wemod so dbk gotta fix it

WEMod gave me 10,000 negative piolt points - anyway to get rid of them???

The trainer either wonā€™t fully work or crashes the game since the release of Verison 1.9 Please update. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kind Regards.

2 Likes

Yes, the trainer crashed the game after updated to Version 1.9. Would you please update the trainer ? Thanks a lot !!!

2 Likes

May as well add my voice to the list, read it works on some sort of interest method for priority so as others have stated, hard crash with any option activated in the v1.9.0 and or v1.9.0 hotfix update. Would appreciate it being looked at if viable but not a subscriber so presume my votes not valid.

1 Like

It seems the TRAINER still not compatibleā€¦
Sorry, I found the game automatically installed the V.1.9.0 hotfix 2ā€¦maybe thatā€™s the problem.
I had to cancel the ā€œauto updateā€ in STEAMā€¦

1 Like

AS of the new Update, Trainer options for the ships are broke and option 25 will crash the game, I appreciate what you do STINGERR keep up the good work

3 Likes

apparently it crashes too much as it stands when you use wemodā€¦ I dont know why but its unsable with spacebourne 2

It seems the creator didnā€™t read these postsā€¦is there any way to BOOST the trainer update ?

please update the trainer compatible to latest patch 1.9.0

Please update to patch 1.9.0 As far as crashing goes, unlimited Ship energy is only crash I have found. Other unlimited ship cheats do not work at all but do not crash the game. Thanks for the trainer, hoping gets updated soon.

unlimited resources mod would be awesome

Ability to raise Pilot, Soldier, and Adventurer levels would be great as well if possible.

1 Like

Ability to raise guild exps would be awesome!

1 Like

The SpaceBourne 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks but sadly, i just tried, update does not work :frowning: I really tried but all buttons does not work for me and I died shields/armor/ nada huhu

Game still crashes when enabling Unlimited Ship Energy, is it also possible to increase the money amount added? Raise it from 5k to 50k maybe?

YEAH!!! Thanks STiNGERR ā€¦its working now !!