Spartacus Legends - What Does Everyone Think?

Give it a few days or a week before everyone stops playing it… It’s free for a reason

And I think ubisofts mice need to run faster to keep these servers up

Consider the fact I’ve been continuously playing for the past few hours, I think it may just be lag from your side.

Sure it takes it’s time to load, but what do you expect from a free game.

Strongly disagree he’s not the only one having the same problem the servers they have are terrible quite a few thousand people will be having the same problem connecting…

If you’ve been playing the last few hours then I strongly suggest you don’t back out anytime soon as you’ll lose your position… It’s justlike a big queue waiting to pllay

Why is Australia all of a sudden censoring the crap out of everything?

Most likely servers are over-crowded. My guess is UBISOFT weren’t expecting as many people to be on. Also, this is what I expected considering what servers are like on games like Happy wars & DCC.

Also I’ve dashboarded a few times and have been able to join back in. Sure there’s a little wait, but the server’s aren’t down, that’s for sure.

EDIT:

Basically sums it up. XD

I think I now why everyone can’t connect.
Have you noticed when your connecting to the servers, it says connecting to remote servers.
I think UBISOFT need to press the bloody power button on the remote.

I really don’t know. I’m still super ****ed they haven’t been able to decide whether or not State of Decay is suitable for these **** weak little kids.

I mean, with the **** that goes on in this country, a few violent video games should be the least of their problems. I’m actually scared to think about what might happen to GTA V.

Just migrate your account lol
Or it will remain one black screen

Still ****ed about State of Decay.

They are going to release it in Australia. Right now there just changing the names of the drugs and crap shouldnt be to long

But what I want to know is why?

Like, what’s the point? Half the Aussie teens are out whacked out of their minds on drugs anyways. So, what’s the point of changing drug names, or censoring anything for that fact? It’s not like it’s doing any difference.

Just a bunch of soft****s in my opinion.

Gone off-topic, I’ll stop posting on here.

Can anyone beat that f-ing SANDULF that fights with his fists…
I can’t beat him soon as he gets to red life and a quarter left you can’t hit him.
I have had 3 losses because of him.

He wasn’t too hard, just dodge and roll. Or if need be spam light attacks.

I just started playing it. When youre fighting what do you do when it goes in slow motion

I block

Ok so I tried playing this yesterday and couldn’t connect so I gave up…
Is it working like a charm now

So… no editor then =(

Might not be possible, as the whole game is server-sided.

No me and some people have looked into this and we are unable to mod this game.
I have been robbed from this game, I bought 50 of those gold coins and bought 2 characters awesome ones with perks and they have both gone.
So just a heads up don’t buy them haha.

There is currently a glitch for gold coins. When you level up from fights you get gold coins and as soon as you level up and get the coins (you can see your coins say the top of the screen, as soon as the gold coins go up dashboard) and when you go back you will still have the coins and won’t have leveled up and you can do it as much as you want. You have to be fast though or it won’t work. Also don’t do it with a good fighter because you lose them after so many disconnected matches

Also I find the guys with dual daggers work the best for me and I like how you can share amour with all of your fighters