SpellForce 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Like I said i will do it after version guard. It’s not enjoyable to update games especially shitty ones like these. So not gonna do it unless my work isn’t going to be a waste.

You are so wrong about what people want re trainers. The in game console is a pain in the ass to use compared to trainers.

That’s okay. We can agree to differ… While much of the general public is in the dark concerning what is and isn’t good for a games environment, you and I both know that if all you want are two or three cash/gold/credit injections and a one off stats boost then 30 seconds typing an “addcredits 999999” or something and “Make Strength 10” is far simpler than installing and running another executable. In addition, I would never run a trainer in a modded game. Modding sites and modders alike will say, “Don’t” and modded games will actually come with mods that fill the functions provided by trainers anyway. These are the facts. You disagree and that’s fine but the niche market for trainers is for those games where a trainer is essential for the average player to progress in the game. That you can sell.

Version Guard and Infinity v4 is released now. After my last exam on Tuesday, i’ll start crushing updates after that.

Thanks STN. Let me explain that what I have said in this thread probably has more to do with my activism that is directed at corporate polling skewed by the need for dominance rather than finding its market niche determined by customer satisfaction. This “Where we want to get to through what we want to give you” agenda rather than maximizing the partnership of sellers and buyers based on what consumers actually want is destroying public trust everywhere.

As an example, there are no “cheats” on this site. A trainer for a single player game is not a “Cheat”; it’s a device that allows me, the owner of the game, to play it in a way that gives me satisfaction. I have a very stressful job and I don’t consider a game that relies heavily on challenge to be entertaining nor does it give me the relaxation and distraction that I require. If I want to roam a game map as a god that is the setting I want and the only cheats I see are the game developers who got my money by creating an “Easy” play setting that makes play so difficult I can’t progress. I’m on my second play through for Spellforce 3 made possible by your trainer and the game should have had far more success than it did - it’s got Geralt of Rivia in it. The honest marketing here is that you don’t make cheat engines; you make unplayable and frustrating games playable and fun. The developers owe you as do we. Thank you.

Well we call them " cheats "

Every couple of weeks I drop in to see if this trainer has been fixed. So far, no. Should I not bother? The game isn’t playable for me without it.

No but I don’t have an eta. There are so many trainers i have to update and updated.