SpellForce 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SpellForce 3
This is the official discussion topic of the SpellForce 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. Unlimited Resources
4. Unlimited Money
5. Money Multiplier
6. Unlimited Ability Points
7. Unlimited Attribute Points
8. Unlimited XP
9. XP Multiplier
10. Selected Character: Add 1 Strength
11. Selected Character: Add 1 Dexterity
12. Selected Character: Add 1 Intelligence
13. Selected Character: Add 1 Constitution
14. Selected Character: Add 1 Willpower
15. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/09/2017
    Started development

• 12/09/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/17/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/27/2021
    Unlimited Wood cheat added
    Unlimited Stone cheat added
    Unlimited Iron cheat added
    Unlimited Iron Bar cheat added
    Unlimited Food cheat added
    Unlimited Arya Cesk cheat added
    Unlimited Arya Potion cheat added

• 12/14/2021
    Unlimited Moonsilver Bar cheat added

• 02/06/2022
    Unlimited Focus cheat added
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Money Multiplier cheat added
    Unlimited Ability Points cheat added
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Unlimited XP cheat added
    XP Multiplier cheat added
    Selected Character: Add 1 Strength cheat added
    Selected Character: Add 1 Dexterity cheat added
    Selected Character: Add 1 Intelligence cheat added
    Selected Character: Add 1 Constitution cheat added
    Selected Character: Add 1 Willpower cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

• 10/13/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The “Unlimited Gold” is not working, i dont know if i am doing something wrong but its not doing anything when it is activated, Please help, Thank you so much.

1 Like

Do you actually have any gold first ?
Stingerr will have to take a look when he finds some free time

1 Like

Yeah gold isn’t working. Have plenty of it and tried to sell some first to see if it would work and nothing yet. Gonna try and gain gold via quest/open world and see if that works

Can you make indestructible buildings for player only? Mission long reconciliation is a nightmare without it. I can’t beat it without this cheat cause I don’t have enough forces to defend myself and attack on the same time.
Also not in this topic but could you made a Spellforce 2 Anniversary Edition trainer for steam version? Cheats like god mode for units and heroes would be a lifesaver on normal. The og cheats don’t work sadly so I have to wait for your trainer.

Hey everyone,

could someone do a newe trainer for it? Unlimited Gold, the only thing i really need, is not working.

The SpellForce 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi
The unlimited health is affecting both sides or at least one of the enemies so I have to disable it when that happens

3 Likes

@suikoden Same issue here. Unlimited health is basically useless for me since I can’t kill any enemies with it on.

I guess my big question here is that the Fallen God expansion has a full set of very useful cheats for all parts of the game (all of which work as intended), so is there a particular reason why Spellforce 3 and the Soul Harvest expansion can’t have the same options as Fallen God does?

1 Like

@animallova244 @suikoden you have to use the pervious trainer not the current one.

Hi, the Spellforce 3 wemod trainer doesn`t work for the new Spellforce 3 Reforced mod…is it possible to make a same trainer for Reforced, include with unlimited XP and unlimited attribute points.

Thx for the good work so far.

1 Like

The SpellForce 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Moonsilver Bar cheat added

Spell force wasn’t working even before update caused me to figure this out. But Spell Force 3 Fallen cheats work with reforced spell force 3 and soul harvest. Using them right now. closed game and it updated so no longer working. But as Spellforce 3 and Soul Harvest have limited mod functions compared to Fallen I figured I let you all know. Just load up Spell force 3 or Souls then go to Fallen wemod mods and hit play still takes and works. EDIT: Apparently Update has caused all wemod functions to stop but beleive that if Fallen get updated it should go back to working for the other two itterations of the game.

none of the unlimited resources are working. im launching with the free version of spellforce 3 reforged. the unlimited health works fine

Yea same for me only one time did the unlimited resources work that was 5 hours into the game. I spammed the buttons until randomly my heroes died, and it activated then never worked after. Only unlimited health for troops works constantly

Only unlimited health works, I been playing the game for about a week and cheats are on but don’t activate.

Hey, unlimited health works, but the unlimited ressources dont work :frowning:

It is not working for me at all.
Unlimited heath just freeze health bar animation, but char get damage and died :wink:
Other option not work as well.

Are you using this with reforced?

SpellForce 3 Versus Edition