Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN is it possable to put a EXP cheat ? or a SP cheat in as well that be kool :slight_smile: as well as the poor hp.mp fix

Unfortunately he is not with us anymore. We can only hope n wish or vote in the wemod app for a new trainer to be made. Thanks

that sad cause he was good at it i do hope someone take it on

1 Like

It needs a damage multiplier x5 and x10.

so, what are the chances of this trainer getting updated under this new system?

Probably never.

I donā€™t mean to sound ungrateful or anything, I really do appreciate the work you guys put into making these mods, Iā€™m just the pessimistic type.

unreal i been boosting this game 20x now and it stuck 20-25 in the queue. sure new games take top priority but how much boost is needed to at least get a game to update this week.

Iā€™m glad I was proven wrong! Itā€™s #11 on the queue now. Yay! :muscle:

Lol :wink:

That was pretty damn quick. :astonished:
Just got the email about it.

hey guys great cheats, they all work perfectly though sometime they take a couple minutes to get started. (the money cheat doesnā€™t actually work until after your third fight, or at least it didnā€™t for me)

though, i noticed one of your other modders had a version of this on his personal website that had INF SP as well, and wonder how hard it would be to implement that onto the we mod software?

anyway like i said, everythings working great and the cheats are really helpful when your not used to the control system after a long time away from the game lol. great job!

1 Like

Hey if you have any suggestions you can always post them here. There are no guarantees it will be implemented right away butā€¦ you never know if something might change in the future :wink:

1 Like

the only ideas for this particular game would be the INF PARTY SP, and perhaps an EASY CRAFT/SYNTHYSIS, uh maybe a FREEZE TIMER or FREEZE GAMEPLAY TIME? these are the only things really missing, an INF ITEM wouldnā€™t go to wrong for people who dislike the harvest grind but yeah.

1 Like

i just recently found out that this trainer had been updated and the infinite hp and mp cheats work now. iā€™m grateful for that, thank you.

requesting an update for some experience and items cheats.

Needs update none of the cheats work.

What site would that be?

1 Like

I really hope this gets another update, there is a cheat engine table that has options for SP and even a battle counter manipulator so you only have to fight each monster once to fill the monster book 100%. These features would be really nice to have here as that cheat engine table is difficult to use and will crash the game if the proper settings arenā€™t changed every time.

1 Like