Star Valor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

mega exp and infinity skill points functions do not work after the latest updates. the We Mod is in the latest version.

The Star Valor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Great work on the trainer, unfortunately the developer has updated the game to 1.3.3 and the trainer no longer works correctly.

There is an idea for another cheat and that would be unlimited cargo space that way you could cruise around in a smaller ship

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

To add to what @Fartyman45 suggested cheat wise, I have a few more suggestions.
Unlimited Equipment Space: More room inside of the ships, no matter the size of ship, so more important equipment can be added as you desire.
Unlimited Weapon Space: Again, more room inside of the weapon section so for those ships that don’t have a limit to what size weapons you can equip, you can just practically throw hundreds of weapons into a singular weapon mount.
Unlimited Passenger Space: Self explanatory, don’t want to constantly have to ferry those you rescue from escape pods deep in space? Stuff them into a dimensional pocket! They’ll love it, I guarantee it.
A cheat to adjust the Technology, Star Pilot, Fleet Management, and Geology traits to 50 or whatever level one may desire.
Now as for the skills section: Even when I’ve tried to modify the values to go beyond the limit of 5 or 1, depending on the skills you select, whenever I would jump into a new sector they would reset back to 0. No idea of a cheat can be made for this to keep it at a set level or if the game will continue to just reset it back to 0.
Thank you kindly for taking your time to read this.

May I request a trainer update for Star Valor to work with the current game update from the Author of game??

Mega xp cheat doesn’t work as of April 23 2022

1 Like

what else is not working for 1.4.1a?

ok so far like above said mega XP, and also Energy, and Unlimited Skill Points.

can we get Stacked item edits? ;o and ship cheats like turn rate etc for the big girls

2 Likes

MrAntiFun: Star Valor cheats need to be updated Please as at three of the cheats do no longer work because of the game has been updated by the author/producer. Thank you for your time on this problem; you guys do an awesome job; Thanks ever so much.

Star Valor needs a update right now 3 of the 6 cheats in the trainer do not work, could we have a updated trainer Please

Changes:

1 Like

Could an easy craft cheat be added?

Thank you sir, you guys at WEMOD are the best, Thank you ever so much for everything you do and for keeping this old sailor entertained.

Infinite health works, but infinite energy and infinite shields refuse to activate…I didn’t try any of the other options.

Edit a day later: Never mind, the infinite health cheat works visually, but it doesn’t actually make you invincible. The health bar in the upper left corner doesn’t move, but the bar over your ship does, and you will die when it hits 0.

Star Valor is out of Early Access and is live 2.0, the only one that works is the Infinite Money currently.

1 Like

please update the cheats by Star Valor

3 Likes

Unlimited shields turn off automatically

please update the cheats by Star Valor