Star Valor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

None of the cheats Except the unlimited health work anymore since the game update a few days ago.

3 Likes

since this is the full 2.0 release of the game and its not in early access anymore, we need a real update.
the updates to this so far have been less than inspiring… less than semi-functional…

1 Like

The Mega Exp cheat turns off as soon as I turn it on.

up :smiley: :smiley:

The Star Valor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I really hope this gets updated soon :pray:

Welcome to the community :heart:

RETRACTED;
restart fixed the issue

Needs update, also Unlimited Credits not working.

Does Mega XP apply to the individual XP’s as well, or just the main character level XP? For example, are the Geology, Tech, Pilot, etc… XP gains boosted as well?

Thanks for such a great Mod! :slight_smile:

Game updated to 2.0.5. Credits still broken, but looks like Mega XP and Skill Points still working.

Changes:

2 Likes

New update as of today looks like they’re not working

2 Likes

Tried loading a game and starting a new game, the mods will not turn on. turned off all the background programs, tried re-loading from Steam, no love…
The game update has to do with armor and HP

2 Likes

how long before the devs update the trainer ?

Changes:

2 Likes

Thank you , What I just wish that there would be added the max rarity weapons cheat, and max rarity equipment , in FearLess Star Valor 2.0.2b you have that, and i think it could be easily implemented once you detect the player ship, change the rarity number to the one that has max rarity.

One other thing, is the movement with 100 base speed , maximum gyroscope and maximum inertial braking, if you detect the player ship , you can… but the question is how you find the player ship easier? (IDK why Cheat engine table scripts brake so often…)

Trainer is saying its out of date and wont work with my current version.

Could we please have a updated trainer for Star Valor to work with the most recent game update released. Thank You Sir (MR. ANTIFUN).