STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Origin

im just gonna restart

anyway to add a more stims button? please

Is there any way to fix infinite health bug? I don’t want to be immortal :c

This frequently crashes my game, cheats work, but it crashes a LOT.

I got this game for free through amazon prime on Origin. It’s not picking up that I have the game though. It still says install instead of play and when i click it it takes me to the purchase page but I already have it… so idk what to do?

5 Likes

have you found out how to do it? I’m having this problem too.

1 Like

can we please get a update

I got this on Epic and wemod shows it isnt installed.

Hello! Will I be banned from playing steam and origin?

I have the same problem, the game isn’t showing up as installed and redirects me to the purchase page

2 Likes

Yeah I have it on Origin but WeMod app claims it’s not installed even with the game running.

1 Like

U gorgeous, intelligent person! I have been struggling with this for over a month! Thanx

could an option be added to unlock the skill tree so that we can get abilities (saber throw and increased saber damage etc) earlier on in the story since the base game waits so long to open up the tree.

For the ones who cannot get the game running and having Origin client login screen opening instead; you should select the other .exe file through Origin tab of WeMod application and run it (again, via WeMod app). You will see the game exe is running under WeMod in the task manager. All the trainer options i just tested are working currently.

WeMod Trainer does not recognize the game if it runs through the EA launcher apparently