STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for EA

Game crashes when enabling any of the mods

Mod is still broken. Can you please move it to the Update pending list.

Yeah, this definitely needs an update. Seems like the game always crashes for me when going into dialogue moments. If you disable the mods before entering this, get through the dialogue, then you seem to be able to reenable them after the dialogue is over without crashing. Still, definitely needs to be updated.

Same here, game crashes when using mods,could you please update? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game still crashes when using mods. Devs released an update on October 10. Definitely needs an update.

What mods are you using?
When do you experience the crashing exactly?
Are you using any other mods outside of WeMod?

Lately itā€™s been weird because sometimes it works then next time I open the game, I get the ā€œUnhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATIONā€ error. Iā€™ve been using fewer mods because of it.

Was using Unli Pots, Force, Stamina. and sometimes jump until it gave me errors. So now I just use debug.

The Crashes happen quite randomly, so I donā€™t notice anything that would trigger it. I could be standing still and the error pops outā€¦ But lately the mods work one day then fail another day. So Iā€™m pretty confused.

Nope, WeMod is pretty much the only mod I use, since itā€™s all in one and has lots of games.

1 Like

I am also having this same problem. However for me it seems to happen every time I launch the game from WeMod and click Continue Journey without applying any cheats.

2 Likes

Same with me. and I updated wemod just today, as asked. all time I run the mod the game crashes. without the mod the game works just fine. already 2024, for when a solution?

Iā€™m just using wemod. the game always crashes if 1) I start the game with wedmode and also if I start the game with steam/EA app and after loading to a game if I run wemod it will crash immediatelyā€¦

im having the same exact issue

IĀ“m having the same crashing issues.

The STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Any chance of getting a + / - for the currencies, like scrolls, piorite, seeds, data disks and so on?