STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for EA

As soon as I turn mods on, the game crashes. I’ve tried everything…

5 Likes

Hey my game freezes when i get exp and the option that shows the current exp goes up while the game is frozen so i am asking if there is a way to remove it or just make it so that it just shows the current exp without it going up and freeze the game

it’s currently crashing my game. EA version

1 Like

Is there anyway we could get straight up flying mods? Cause these fractured area parkour tests are driving me insane

1 Like

With the latest EA update it works again.

Completely reinstalled the game to try to fix freezing issues. As soon as I start WeMod, the game crashes within a few seconds.

1 Like

All seems to be working, except unlimited force doesn’t apply when using duel wielding Y ability

the trainer freeze the game, without it, the game runs great

This MOD no longer works. As soon as Jedi launches and loads to the main screen. I then goto Options, then load the MOD. As soon as I go back to playing the game, it immediately CRASHES!!!

1 Like

I agree. BRING BACK THE FLYING MOD! Jumping at 1000 or higher makes certain puzzles impossible.

1 Like

Constantly crashing on EA app. Game will load just fine but as soon as it starts the optimization, it crashes immediately.

Is cheat out of date ? every time crash

crashes the game whenever I try turn it on now rip. EA

Any chance we can get an update on this trainer? The game crashes as soon as the trainer launches.

Also experiencing the random game freezing here. At random times the game just freezes up. It can happen at any time, whether or not you are pressing a button or just running. If you bring up the task manager, the game process is “Not Responding”. This only happens while the trainer is activated.

Fixing it requires Ending the Task/Game Process. This unfortunately has the effect of starting your game back up at your last save point, which can cancel out a lot of progress if you’ve managed to do a a lot before saving (resting at a meditation point).

Is this ever gonna get fixed?

This needs to be fixed every time I go to kill enemies the games crashes when the mods are on. I tried not using all the mods but it still crashes the game. I turn them off and the game is fine but I have to restart the game.

Game updated. Can you Please fix trainer as soon as possible please and thanks. <3

1 Like

Game keeps crashing now with this on the crash report:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000164

Game has updated. mods are crashing game now.