STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Skill Points
4. Unlimited FEAT Points
5. Add Credits
6. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

too bad this doesnt have controller support. its onsale on steam for $2.49.

is their a way to lower my level because I made myself level 20 before i got to the part where I unlock the force powers and because of that it crashes every time I click on the powers tab and after I looked around and done some research people seem to say that its because you cant be max level before you unlock your powers. so I was just wondering if their is a way to take away XP.

Not with Infinity at least. There is always save editing.

Or just start a new game. It sounds like you are in the beginning anyway.

i went to S.W.T.O.R’s homepage and downloaded the game, but every time i try to use infinity on the game it just says “the game you picked isn’t a valid installation of STAR WARS - knights of the old republc.”. is there a way to fix this error?

becaue the old republic and Knights of the old republic are 2 different games.

I decided to play through kotor again but found my Infinity cheats not doing anything.

Is there a way to get unlimited “powers” points as well as feat and skill points?

1 Like

cheat menu needs max attributes, remove level cap, infinite force meter, and the ability to use weapons/armor no matter what your character attunement is

3 Likes

any chance we could get a trainer for kotor 2

2 Likes

does this work for origin yet?

Does anyone know which file I use?

If your game is legitimately purchased from Steam, WeMod should detect it automatically on your PC so all you have to do is press the Play button.

Otherwise, launch the game. Launch task manager, right-click the game process. Click Open File Location. The file will be highlighted.

When i use the infinite feats it wont let me confirm them, it will just say you have gaibed new fears. You must use “add feat” to select your new feats before continuing

Wemod made the game crash as well as my system. just having it running in any way shape or form made it crash, attempted it twice and both times my pc froze/crashed. whenever i dont have wemod in use ie clicking play with the game open, everything runs smoothly. This is the only game its done it too also, none of the other games i use crash my pc that hard when using Wemod.

at last sum one that sees the differense thxg hoping for new ones now.

1 Like

Can you add unlimited POWER Points pls?

1 Like

Why is it that y’all can make one for this one, but for ‘STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™’, it’s supposedly impractical due to technical aspects or an imagined potential multiplayer nature’?

but anyway, even a revisit to this one would be nice, it only works about every other time i try to use it.