STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Force
3. Unlimited Rage
4. Set Unlimited XP
5. Save Location
6. Teleport
7. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/16/2018
    Started development

• 10/16/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 11/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Awesome!

Unlimited Force Fury doesn’t work.

1 Like

The trainer in some moments of the game makes him crash and leave, happened in the second level of the game (because I’m still there) with unlimited heath and unlimited force. I play for Steam.

The STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Force fury is still bugged, worked on the first level of the game and then after that it acted like the normal meter

it also crashes you if you go into cutscenes with them activated

crashes frequently with trainer activated (PLAY button active) even when no cheats are on. plays fine when trainer is not activated.

The Unlimited Health does not work.

the unlimited rage cheat doesn’t work fix this please

yes it does

I just downloaded the trainer, and so far every time I’ve tried to use it, it hasn’t worked and wound up crashing my game, I’m currently running the 60fps Patch for it if that makes things easier

Lately option 2 has been crashing my game. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

So my theory on why the Infinite Rage Cheat isn’t working is that there may have been an update between 2019 and 2021 possibly 2023 that changed the LP PAKS around since i noticed that a mod told me to install it in pak2/disc/runtime/vitals but when i went to find the runtime folder it wasnt there and after searching for a bit i found it in pak4 instead

Now this could be nothing since the mod is from 2015 but now here is the thing, The Name of the mod?
Infinite Force Fury Mod
When i extracted it nearly a year ago it didn’t work at all so i just left it and now im returning and exploring TFU2’s Modding scene and i noticed this so if my theory is true then it could explain why Infinite health and rage dont work since it may change the Vitals folder and the reason Infinite Force Energy works is because it may modify a folder in a different PAK

Above isnt actually a spoiler, I just was dumb and it was an installed mod that did the renames
Just left it in so people can admire my stupiditty

Also if the trainer keeps crashing the games then turn off Cinematic’s
Instructions:
Go to C/users/appdata/local/Lucas arts/Starwars force unleashed 2

Edit the config file with note pad (Or any file editor)

Scroll down until you find playmovies turn this to No.

Save file changes
This for some reason makes the game crash WAYY Less