Starbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tried to run both the 64-bit and the 32-bit, both cannot run from infinity nor attach.
Go the same error as the other two before me, and repairing the dist. did not work either.

This is still happening to me, too. Any solution since April?

I am having this problem as well and would love to see it fixed.

Has revor17 solution worked for you guys?

I tried that a couple times and restarted my computer. I have also tried running the game first then launching Infinity. This is the fault I get.

Starbound doesn’t currently work with the new infinity but it did with the old, might be something to look in to! We should make either a patch or try to give on some suggestions to fix it maybe without a patch? :slight_smile:

I’m also getting the same error, and it seems to not have any relation to my anti-virus since I turned it off when testing. It happens with or without anti-virus. I even reinstalled the package like @revor17 posted and it still gives the same error code. Hope that info helps.

It happens when infinity injects right? Or after you activate certain cheats?

I started Starbound through Infinity, it crashes at the Chucklefish logo with error message. Start Starbound, loaded a save, injected Infinity and then it crashes shortly after I switch back into the game, also with error message.

1 Like

Hmm okay. @frank

I have to agree, whenever i start my game through infinity it just loads for a few seconds then crashes

1 Like

Same here, the only one thing that may have changed is the version since it has the spacefarer DLC? Just curious if that has anything to do with it. Crashes on startup for me as well inside infinity, and also after starting the game and then starting infinity. The game version I am using is 1.3 using 64 bit.

I also realized today that when I start Starbound through Infinity Windows asks me if Starbound can make changes to my computer.

can i get banned for using this in my friends coop server

If the server is a full private server that has nothing to do with the servers the starbound devs give.
It should be. Though still. Wemod does not take responsibility for it, if you get banned and neither do I.

The cheats probably won’t be working though anyways

Hey, just letting you guys know with the new updates the infinite health and pixels cheats don’t work anymore. It just automatically toggles the cheat off if you try to use it.

@STN I’m afraid this needs to be updated, it causes an error popup when activated.

The CHEATS For Starbound still make the game crash. I really Hope This can be fixed soon.

PLz Fix the cheats for star bound, the crash access violation pop up still happens.

Hi i can`t play that game. version 1.3.2