StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

Not applicable in arcade mode.

1 Like

Agreed, can’t play Reversed campaign. It’s just like all the cheats are applying to the enemy forces.
Have no idea whether it’s possible to fix for MrAntiFun…

Version 5.0.5 crashes the game about a minute after I toggle the trainer in arcade mode. I was playing solo. Everything except fast cooldown works.

So it’s not usable because no game lasts for less than 1 minute.

The wemod I downloaded earlier has been deleted by mistake, and it can not be installed successfully next time

MEGA ULTRA TRASH. no matter what i do it says we are having trouble starting or finding your opened game… nothing works… noice.

Please use the search button before making childish posts.
You’d have found this thread if you used the search button: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

1 Like

Maybe next time you can ask for help on trying how to use the trainer instead of just calling it mega ultra trash there are a few reasons why it mite not be working

Hey I am kinda new to this, and am having trouble with setting things up. My intention is to do this for coop leveling, and was wondering how the process works with moving files and all that kind of stuff

Trainers from wemod are made to be used in singleplayer mode online. Not to be used for any kinda coop use

I dont understand many people said its viable for it

@MrAntiFun Hello, the unlimited resources trainer works, but it does not work for skills with a charge number. For example: the spider mine of vultures or Raynor’s skills in some missions, this does not replenish. Can you make the trainer give unlimited charge? Or something that removes statuses on my unit.

New update released, update trainer, please

The cheats are no longer working in single player campaign.
It was working two days ago for me and anyone help?

PLS update the trainer !

The cheats are no longer working for me too in single player campaign.

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I keep on getting dropped from my games with only AI

1 Like

Your trainer works in any arcade map that enables the SC2 built in cheat (god mode, fast train…) but in arcade games where the developer disable starcraft cheat, it doesn’t work. Can you fix the trainer to disable this check before applying the trainer? I’m playing offline or solo. Examples are NOTD, Fastness and Viroslaught map on SC2 arcade. Can your trainer disable this before applying the trainer?

2 Likes

Can you add “Disables Fog of War” option?

I haven’t used it yet, I would like to ask if it can only be used in single mode