StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

Can you get banned for using this in campaign?

single player no. only multiplayer

Please update the trainer. It doesn’t work with the latest update…

No been using it for days but it doesn’t work on the latest update as of now…

I’m just here to confirm that as of the most recent update the trainer no longer works. When having the game open and tabbing out to hit ‘Play’ in WeMod the game crashes.

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Game crashes on trainer launch.

I tried using your youtube link to manual drop the SC2_x64 file to WeMod but when I run the game in Blizzard like you did, the WeMod’s trainer doesn’t recognize that the game is running…

2 Likes

Hey man is it possible to update the trainer to work with arcade as some maps have anti cheat against the mod menu when I play by myself for example Zombie World: Unity Test and Cheese Siege and I would like to be able to play these in singleplayer

1 Like

Is it also possible to add a bank file editor to this or make one for singleplayer arcade mode stuff?

I have a big problem why does most game not work with WeMod StarCraft II System??? also why no attack speed add or change damaged amount does?

Trainer is crashing the game after starting.

Curious to know if there’s a way of splitting the “Godmode” cheat into two? I’d like to have invulnerable units, but normal damage <3

Any reason as to why invulnerability isn’t a thing?

1 Like

can The Dev Fix the bug i want to cheat Zombie world Unity test but It has anti cheat. same with dragon rpg got anti cheat Please Dev fix it

Hi, just wish to clarify a few things.

If I use these cheats staying online (because I wish to get some achievements) in single player campaigns, will I get banned from doing so?

nope, you can get the achievements, but it seems using these cheats online, like in co-op commanders causes the game to either crash, or something else, so unless that gets updated, nah your good, get all the achievements you want

Many thanks for the response!

no problem happy to help

Do not use cheat in Multiplayer. Not only does that destroy other peoples enjoyment of the game but risks getting you banned.

oo blizzard does care evenin single player you canot use cheats they say it affects the mutliplayer achievements which offcoarsse isnt true
and i iff you use ingame cheat codes in single player you are locked out off achievements which is odd becausse those achievements never touch multiplayer only avatar icons and such thus not toucheing MP stuff which is really odd
however i dont think you could actually use trainer on singleplayer campaign sunce anticheat checks that aswhell i believe