StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

It no longer works. SAD

The trainer is working. What campaign are you trying to use the cheats in?

It doesn’t work on me though.
Whenever I try to toogle/turn on a cheat it always goes off immediately.

Does it need to be in a specific campaign? Because I always thought it would be ok in whatever campaign you would play you can use it since you can even use it in custom maps against A.I.

Also, my game is legit from battle . net and in the latest update.

EDIT
I manage to make it work. I did need to uninstall then reinstall WeMod. When reinstalling WeMod, download the latest installer. The older installer don’t work.

Trainer still works, but on some custom maps it doesn’t work

not supposed to work in custom normally

The trainer dosent work not even in campain ?! What happen!

1 Like

Everytime I click to run the trainer, Battle.net will change the starcraft menu from “Play” to “Update” for the game and it wont open the game at all. Any ideas?

1 Like

When I run the game, Bettle.net open up and change the button from Play to Update. It does not detect the game. anyone know how to fix it ?

Can you get banned for using this in campaign?

single player no. only multiplayer

Please update the trainer. It doesn’t work with the latest update…

No been using it for days but it doesn’t work on the latest update as of now…

I’m just here to confirm that as of the most recent update the trainer no longer works. When having the game open and tabbing out to hit ‘Play’ in WeMod the game crashes.

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Game crashes on trainer launch.

I tried using your youtube link to manual drop the SC2_x64 file to WeMod but when I run the game in Blizzard like you did, the WeMod’s trainer doesn’t recognize that the game is running…

2 Likes

Hey man is it possible to update the trainer to work with arcade as some maps have anti cheat against the mod menu when I play by myself for example Zombie World: Unity Test and Cheese Siege and I would like to be able to play these in singleplayer

1 Like

Is it also possible to add a bank file editor to this or make one for singleplayer arcade mode stuff?

I have a big problem why does most game not work with WeMod StarCraft II System??? also why no attack speed add or change damaged amount does?

Trainer is crashing the game after starting.