StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

The game I use is the latest official version, and the weGame software I use is also the latest version, but the cheating actually has no effect, update it

I’ve tried many times, but it doesn’t work

This is a case where the loading is repeated but never completed

when can we use the cheat for starcraft 2 on CO-OP since i normaly only plays it with friends so we can lvl our mastery up faster?

Never.
WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes nor does it provide the tools to do so.

Trainers are only designed to work in offline game modes. Cheating in online game modes require hacks, not trainers, which are illegal, hence will not be provided by WeMod.

LOL the game is a only online game mode you cant play it offline xD

Starcraft II has offline capabilities.

How to play StarCraft II offline - Blizzard Support.

We would not have a trainer if you could not play singleplayer LOL

well, so if i want to play on SP Mode only with using this trainer, my SC II must be on offline mode too ??? my SC II cant be online to using with this trainer ??

Your trainer is broken, in offline mode whenever I activate a cheat it just turns itself off. Can you fix this? It’s really making me frustrated.

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version five days ago. It should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased and up to date.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

I’ve done so, it didn’t work, at the moment it’s working now. Idk what happened

1 Like

excuse me, It seems that my SC2_x64.exe cannot be open, I have already double clicked on it for several times, but nothing happened. I also tried to use the SC2_x64.exe in \StarCraft II\Support64 , but it didn’t work. what should I do, reinstall the game ? I’m in China now, and using the network provided by China Mobile. At first the trainer didn’t work and then it suddenly worked, Idk why, but now it broke down again.

Hello @ChiefHat2022. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about that.
Please try verifying / repairing your game files via the Blizzard Battle.net game launcher. This will check the game files on your PC and repair anything that might be missing or corrupt.
This link will explain how: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7655.

Might be a stupid quetion, but there wouldn’t be a way to change “god mode” to only have invincible units without the 1-hit-kill or “fast healing” to just plain invulnerable? Or adding invincible units to the list, maybe?

Just curious

1 Like

Received. But it didn’t work. It is caused by the network I think. So, I strongly recommend other Chinese people who use China Mobile not to waste their time.

Wanted to ask about that split of Godmode too. Is it at all possible to turn that into 2 options? One Invincibility and one Super Damage?

2 Likes

Hello @ChiefHat2022.

Sadly there is very little we can do about the Great Firewall of China, which has recently begun to censor and throttle connections from China to western gaming services. There’s a chance that you probably didn’t know about this until just now due to the censorship. You can, however, work around this.

You can use a VPN. A fantastic WeMod member on this forum, @User_N4m3, recommends Windscribe, which gives you 10gb of data free every month. https://windscribe.com/install/desktop/windows.

2 Likes

Please update for new 5.0.3 version! Thanks!

2 Likes

Doesn’t work after 5.0.3 update.

Press the button to return to the non-apply state.

plz update starcraft2!thanks

hey bro,plz update starcraft2 . we need it plz