StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

yeah its just so stupid, companies like these need to be reported, or decommisioned

1 Like

At the very least they are the only ones still doing a trainer for this game, the groups that did when this game was newer got in trouble because of multiplayer functionality and stopped devoloping new versions. So while I dislike some things I like that I actually get a trainer to use.

fair enough, I like wemod, but I am just pointing out that most companies just want money, and yet, I have not found any reason to change my thought right now, I am hoping that, wemod will give me a reason in the future, to change my opinion of this.

我心态有点崩了

Please use English on here thanks. ( I see you use it before) thanks :+1:

1 Like

Hello。. Boss StarCraft II. Why ask for a vote twice? The first time I voted 46 votes for the author. Can you give me a reasonable explanation?

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, confirmed working in campaign.

Mr Antifun is GOD!!!Yeah!!!

Unable to download secret script

This is likely due to your antivirus blocking the trainer. Which is the case roughly 98% of the time users get this error.

Big brother, can you add a QQ? I have some problems, please.

It’s not working now…
Help us ! Save Us!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this wonderful cheat.
I am enjoying campaigns now and trying to complete all achievements.
But after 5.0.5 patch, this cheat automatically deactivates itself after activation.

Please… Please update this cheat. I already voted some.

3 Likes

5.0.5.82893 no longer works with the current build of the trainer.

3 Likes

Can confirm trainer no longer working after last update. Activating cheats will automatically disable them. Hoping for an update, also can we get an option to request one as well?

2 Likes

Hello,
I can’t find a place to apply for requests。

2 Likes

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

I Love you, or you guys~!!!