StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

@hammy38 You can use it for pretty everything where no other players are present. So games versus AI will work. But if you try to join games with other active players (ranked mode, coop, arcade with other players) then you will get blocked/kicked out during loading screen and maybe banned.

It’s not working since update for me. I even bought 5 of those thingies to vote for update then when it was ‘maybe compatible’ now it says compatible but it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

您好.{作者}教练:我是中国娱乐玩家.感谢您制作这个作弊教练让我喜欢上星际争霸2,但是国服{中国服务器}星际争霸2好多自定义地图都不能用{开起来不管用}、希望{作者}教练能改进一下,在这里真心感谢您,祝愿您和wemod红红火火.财源广进
Hello. {author} Coach: I am a Chinese entertainment player. Thank you for making this cheating coach to make me fall in love with StarCraft 2, but many custom maps of StarCraft 2 cannot be used {it doesn’t work}. I hope coach {author} can improve it. I sincerely thank you here and wish you and wemod prosperity. Money and treasures will be plentiful

nope works for every mode if u are alone in the game :slight_smile:

it doesnt work just like QuickCarrot76 said
a little bit above ur reply

i also tested in campaign

1 Like

The author has not been updated yet

The game has been updated / wemod StarCraft 2 has not been updated and the vote has been waiting for the author to update.

When you turn it on, it turns off. This was not the case before because then it stayed on. WHY

Previously, the cheating file has been deleted,but many custom maps of StarCraft 2 cannot be used {it doesn’t work} ,You are the hope of the whole village., boss.!!!!!!!

中国兄弟?全村希望哈哈.英文我还得找翻译君来翻译

Please Mr. AntiFun. It’s weekend and I really want to have some Joy with Starcraft 2 :smiley:

Why there is a new Request running for the Trainer now?

There WAS a Request, we PAID the points, but NOTHING happened. And now you want us to pay again?

Any dev or mod here who can explain this please?

Same for me, tried everything, added the .exe file manually, still accepts the game, but all cheats, turn off instantly.
Have requested an update from Wemod. Hope they’ll respond soon.

I agree, I too paid all my coins for an update for StarCraft II.
so if the Devs don’t fix this, they’ll lose me as a paying customer.

still no update, battle.net has released a update roughly 3 days ago, update for star craft was patch note 5.0.4 which the wemod for starctaft was only updated on augest 28th .

Ye, meanwhile I opened a support ticket. Because this just sucks, sry. Trainer never got updated, now it’s weekend and all they want is more coins.

各国的玩家大佬能不能有票的投票啊。
Players from all over the world can have votes to vote ah.
我投了46票.
I cast 46 votes.
没票了
There are no tickets left.

1 Like

Yeah I gave 5 tokens then it got deleted but they didn’t refund my tokens when they said ‘it works’ when clear it doesn’t and there is a new update request.

1 Like

I hear it’s the second round of voting. My heart is broken.

It’s just wrong that you ask for 1000 coins for major update and just because Blizz does a Hotfix, you instantly want 1000 coins more, wtf. Small patches/Hotfixes should have reduced price or something like this.

That’s why I don’t go Pro. The way your Coin System works and the prices you ask for are in the end much more expensive then being a permament paying premium member on other Platforms.

There I have to pay only 50-60 bucks per YEAR and all Trainer updates are free of charge. Only If I want Trainers for new games or additional options added I need to pay a bit extra. But no comparison to WeMod. It’s free to some point, but the part where you start to support and pay money is triple and fourth times more compared to others.