StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

I keep on getting dropped from my games with only AI

1 Like

Your trainer works in any arcade map that enables the SC2 built in cheat (god mode, fast trainā€¦) but in arcade games where the developer disable starcraft cheat, it doesnā€™t work. Can you fix the trainer to disable this check before applying the trainer? Iā€™m playing offline or solo. Examples are NOTD, Fastness and Viroslaught map on SC2 arcade. Can your trainer disable this before applying the trainer?

2 Likes

Can you add ā€œDisables Fog of Warā€ option?

I havenā€™t used it yet, I would like to ask if it can only be used in single mode

I know this might have been asked before but can i use this trainer for campaign mode with the game connected online?

Not sure if blizzard will ban if iā€™m just using it for single player

As with all trainers, you will only ever be banned for attempting to cheat in multiplayer game modes. Which is any game mode that involves other real-life players.

99% of game developers donā€™t care about what you do in single player, because youā€™re not negatively affecting the experience of their other paying customers. :slight_smile:

Think it would be possible to add a cheat for the credits used in the armory and such?
Cheers!

There is an in-game cheat for credits.

we may need an update.

dear all support this game

pls update not the game have been this version 5.0.6.83830 pls update it many thank

5.0.7.84643 just out. :wave:

2 Likes

Need an update :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The update is needed. :confused:

4 Likes

We need an update,because Starcraft has been updated,thanks a lot.

7 Likes

I believe this is the right place to put this, if it isnā€™t I apoligize; the cheats are nonfunctional due to them updating the game with a measly like 6 long list of patch notes so I donā€™t know how they messed it up that badly, but if you hit the switch the cheats turn right back off

2 Likes

Yeah pls update the Trainer pls :smiley:

1 Like

We need an update,because Starcraft has been updated,thanks a lot. :wink:

1 Like

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests here on the forum. When a game updates, this is detected automatically by WeMod. The game is then tested with the trainer by our testers to confirm that it needs an update.

• Go to the trainerā€™s page in the Desktop app. Click the ā€œNotify Meā€ button.

• Once it is in the update queue, Pro users can boost it further up the queue if they wish to, using their premium currency called Boosts.

Here is more information on how trainers get updated: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

could you update the desktop status from ā€œthis needs testingā€ to ā€œwait for an updateā€ or whatever it is? might confuse people logging on for it

Please post suggestions for WeMod here: Suggestions - WeMod Community. This is where the WeMod developers will see your suggestions for the software, as they do not have the time to check every single thread on the forum. :slight_smile: