StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

it really does need an update.

can’t use it, need update?

Read previous posts before posting, please.
—> StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer - #542

How long will it take to use it

How can we get this added to the queue other than Notify me route? I have already done so, but I’m not sure if this there’s a minimum quorum that needs to click on the Notify Me before the game is queued - can we see these details? I’m pretty sure there’s a whole bunch of us who’d boost it once the update request is in the queue @Ravenfyre ?

4 Likes

Need an update

if you want the game added to the queue then everyone that wants the cheats just needs to click on the notify me button and wait, more people that click that option the faster they will add it to the queue…

2 Likes

Then get the boosts premium currency?

请求更新

4 Likes

你认为那些白皮猪看得懂中文?哈哈

一直不更新,很烦

1 Like

You need to use English in this community. We have no Chinese-speaking staff. Thank you. :slight_smile:
@steven7527 | @GreatCountry

We really want this update

請按通知加速更新,作者會根據通知排行製作/更新
Click the “Notify Me” button.
The queue will change throughout the week as popular games are released, games are updated, or community interest in other games is shown.

1 Like

What?

The problem is that the game was updated, but you didn’t update it, and now your app doesn’t have voting (it’s a damn dead game but it’s still the sixth most popular one on your list). In addition, I noticed that your web page still shows that it is available, only the APP display needs to be updated

3 Likes

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

ty

thx for working :smiley:

WOOOOOOO
Thank you soooo much AntiFun
Everybody here definitely appreciates your work