StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

PLS update the trainer !

2 Likes

PLS update the trainer ! The starcraft II updated to V-5.0.8.86383

It needs to be updated

1 Like

need update!

just installed the trainer, an update was immediately released ((

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

thank you very much bro

Thanks a ton!!!

not sure what happened possibly an update to the game, but it crashes now when this is used. regardless of options being off or on. it takes a few minutes then it crashes in mission for sure, think it did in menus as well though.

After the cheating is enabled, even if the function is not enabled, there will be freezes and frame reduction. Turn off the function and return to the Wemod main menu to restore smoothness. This problem has always existed in the previous versions. Many methods have been tried but have not been resolved, please help

Welcome @YWDE.

To me, this is telling me that you possibly don’t have enough free RAM to run both the game and WeMod together.
Close all unnecessary software and background programs to free up more system resources. And declutter your startup programs if you haven’t already.

Also make sure your drivers, such as GPU, are up to date. And that your machine meets the game’s minimal technical requirements. I know it’s not nice hearing this, but lags and freezes are hardware related.

And finally, ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased. Trainers are not designed for cracked games and such illegal copies have been screwed around with so much that it should no surprise some of the game files will be damaged beyond repair.

Thank you for taking the time to help me. There was a problem in the version after February this year. It was not the case before. I tried to set the virtual memory to a free hard disk partition and set it to 2 times the memory. The computer configuration is Graphics card 1080ti CPU I7 7700K memory stick Corsair 8G+8G, tried to close the anti-virus software and re-download the game. After waiting for many versions, this problem still occurs. Windows version professional version 20H2, please rest assured that the game is genuine Asian server. I said it shouldn’t be the case, because I read the comments and it seems that only I have this problem. This is where I am troubled. I have no right to ask the author to improve this problem. I just hope that I can use it to play games, but the problem has arisen. It’s been helpless for a long time

this is not working for me. i hit play but it just launches battle.net and then fails

Open the game and then when its playing click play

When playing with the trainer(I am currenty playing the WoL campaign) a lot of glitches happen in-game, for example: I don’t recieve my credits after a mission, short cutscenes where they talk after a mission are cut out, I don’t get the text above someone when there is a new dialoge ,etc. How do I fix this?

合作模式下,快速建造和上帝模式只有队友的单位能影响到,自己的单位无效如何解决?

你错了,各种模式是否生效,与你和队友的位置有关,每张图固定那个位置的玩家可以获得各种模式的作弊效果,另一个位置不能

Hello, would it be possible to update the trainer with a God Mode implementation for the Lost Vikings minigame? Thank you!

You can use this in Coop Mode also to boost commanders by running brutal 6 with god mode.
Download Sandboxie on google, also google how to use it real simple.
Run starcraft’s exe. file in the sandbox to start another instance of SC2.
Create alt account on the sandboxed SC2.
Party up with alt.
Run brutal 6+
Have the ALT sc2 account close the game when it loads into mission.
Then activate the cheats, make sure to turn them off after or you wont be able to load into another mission due to sync issues with server.
Complete mission then reopen alt instance of sc2 and repeat.

Note: Trainer only works on Party Leaders Army. It wont work if both players are in a game bc trainer is client side and 2 players makes the game server sided. Only works if a player leaves.

Also certain mutators can bypass the god mode, so when playing on higher brutals becareful lol