StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

I Bump someone’s comment :

“Your trainer works in any arcade map that enables the SC2 built in cheat (god mode, fast train…) but in arcade games where the developer disable starcraft cheat, it doesn’t work. Can you fix the trainer to disable this check before applying the trainer? I’m playing offline or solo. Examples are NOTD, Fastness and Viroslaught map on SC2 arcade. Can your trainer disable this before applying the trainer?”

Hey I was wondering if you guys could add Infinite Credits for Terran, even after completing every mission you don’t get enough credits to get all tech. So please add it :slight_smile:

I have a problem: For the game room created in the game hall, WEMOD is not usable, it doesn’t work. May I ask what this is all about? How to enable WEMOD?

Just a quick question, can you use this in coop at all or is that not possible?

1 Like

You are not able to use this trainer in coop normally.
However someone said that if you use 2 accounts, launch the game, make one of the 2 disconnect then launch the trainer it works. I have not verified because it seems too tedious to do.

1 Like

Yea I tried to do that and it didn’t work at all, was trying to use snadboxie but kept saying access denied whenever I tried to launch battle.net.

I just want to level up my commanders and that’s all cx

PLS update the trainer !

5 Likes

Need update, thx !

2 Likes

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Please add attack speed or an edit resource slider because the unlimited resources only works for command card upgrades. In addition to this an attack speed upgrade would be nice because the damage upgrade isn’t very good or fun to use when you are killing large groups of enemies because it takes longer. A damage buff on its own would be nice too that maybe gives more damage than god mode, but doesn’t make you immortal. I would love to see these changes, but if its too hard I understand. Thanks for the great mod :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i wish it was

1 Like

I get error, it says the cheat is for 64 bit version but im using 64 bit computer!

Hey, WeMod cant find my installed Starcraft 2 game i have it through Battle Net Launcher its original game. But When i click add game exe and start play during gameplay it cant find game again. Help plz. i added cheat and game in exclusions

The trainer doesn’t locate the game itself?, Also what directory relative to the game folder did you link to ?

Yes, The trainer doesnt locate. i have 3 SSD on my pc no hdd. Game,
its not located on my windows installed disk (https://imgur.com/a/PMhp4ze)

When i click Play it cant start game.
When i launch game through battle net launcher and click play. it still cant detect game.

Before Gameplay (https://imgur.com/a/mJm1h6z)

During Gameplay (https://imgur.com/a/5l25tr6)

@MrAntiFun I use lots of your trainers, well done!

I even tagged you on the tekken7 tread.

Any way we can use this on the coop side of the game?

We don’t condone multiplayer cheating.

1 Like

coop is not a versus, it’s 2 players versus the computer. we’re not cheating another person.

2 Likes

the latest version is 5.0.9 does it support?

After all this time it’s still not working. Everytime I set the .exe file and press play it doesn’t do anything. Any tips?