StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

It’s normal, starcraft have an update again, just wait 1 or 2 days, they fix quickly, and take last version file.

MAF,Thanks for your ur hard work, I will be on your side forever,

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • WeMod should auto detect the game now, So you can remove the game path you manually selected if you are doing that.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I Am Still Getting Framerate Drops.

1 Like

Just a bug report.

After the latest Win 10 update, I had a very strange bug: WeMod SC2 trainer stopped working in “single” Co-op missions (keys were activated but the cheats were not working) so I removed the linked x64 executable from Versions/Base76114 and used the x64 executable from Versions/Base76052 instead. The cheats now worked but the fog of war was still present, though thankfully my units could still see. I felt like a totally useless commander as I could only focus on the macro and rely on the AI to handle the enemy waves and objectives. It’s a very strange bug since the trainer works perfectly well in the latest Win 7 OS without having to change the executable. I’m fine with the trainer working partially since I only play the co-op missions sporadically for the daily XP

Update: I played another co-op mission on Cradle of Death but did not encounter the fog of war bug. It has only happened on the Miner Evacuation map on Win 10 for me so far

New update is not very good. It crashes the game. Could you please fix or revert back to the old one. Thank you.

For single co-op missions are you using a virtual machine or how are you doing it?

I use 2 computers with 2 different accounts

lucky

I am forced to use a virtual machine and its slow as crap

Do you use wemod for both or just one. It disconnects me if I only use one or have the other one connected but not have hacks on and I have to have cheats for both on but only registers one with the ability to use the cheats. If yes do you get to use cheats on both or just one? Because for me since I use a virtual machine it only has one account (main one) use cheats while the other has nothing.

I think you definitely need to have cheats activated for both accounts if you want to play with both accounts active. To make it easier just pause the game and activate cheats on both trainers (only the party leader will have the cheats active) or just quit the game in the virtual machine since you are having problems with the VM. Are you trying to level both accounts at the same time?

Yes but at the same time I don’t really care if I do or not. It’s faster without the extra time to connect to myself

can you add coop xp hack to?

Just an update on the weird Win 10 bug i reported a few days back. It seems to have fixed itself yay!

Ok great glad you got it to work :+1:

1 Like

can i get banned when i use it at Campain?

No. Not in campaign. Of you go online or multiplayer then yes probably will

i can´t use it for Farm Archivents?

Can somebody answer me?
Will I be banned for using cheats in “Versus” games, when I play versus A.I.?
I already understand, that for playing in Co-Op games with second computer with cheats I won`t be banned. And in solo “Custom” games there is no ban
But for “Versus” with A.I. is it working?