Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For those having issues, are you using any other mods at all? Even graphical ones?

Please note that the trainer is intended for singleplayer, as some cheats may not work for co-op. It’s also intended for the stable version of the game. Make sure you’re not using the legacy version of the game either.

suggestion- maybe add a amount limit for the choice of coins you want rather than just going to 99999 because i want to play the game feeling with a realistic amount rather than knowing i can buy anything and everything, it takes the grind part out of the game making that the whole purpose of the game

the cheattable WAS nice
now it isnt anymore
because u took to much cheats away …

2 Likes

Unlimited items and skills don’t work.

1 Like

I am not using any other mods at all, am playing simple player, and am not using a legacy version of the game and they are still not working. In addition, most of the cheats I actually use are gone.

1 Like

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Is anyone else still having trouble with the cheats after the update or just me because as soon as the update finished I tried out all the cheats and the only one that works for me is infinite money but everything else just turns off?

2 Likes

Are you sure you have the newest trainer selected?

Newest update cause some cheats to work, while casuing others to turn off

1 Like

You could put infinite time cheat, because what’s the point of having infinite energy if at 2:00 you pass out go back to bed, put the time stop cheat.
xD

2 Likes

If you mean by going to history and put on the newest one then yes it is on the new one and I’m using the the right thing as well where it says steam, Xbox and GOG I’m on steam and that is where I purchased the game also it’s been happening before and so I thought it was because there was no update but when it updated I got on as soon it was done but still didn’t work

1 Like

To get the Unlimited items cheat working, start off with a consumable in your hot bar and toggle F4. It should put you into screenshot mode. then go into your inventory and press F4 again. It should turn off the cheat. The next step is to close out of your inventory toggle F4 for the last time and consume your consumables. The cheat should be working then.

I have found all cheats to be working through steam but it would be nice to not have to do these workarounds to get them operable.

Cheats keep going off, Unlimited energy doesn’t work and the Unlimited items only works on things you put down or give to someone else. How about wood, stone, ores, etc? How would you get unlimited when you can’t consume them in any way? Placing in a chest doesn’t help. None of the other cheats work either. This is really messed up because I use the Stardew trainer more than any other game. Now it’s time to renew my Pro and I’m not really interested in doing so.

3 Likes

It’s March of 2022, and I’m not really able to use these cheats.

I’ve loaded the second-most recent version (the one dated 12/8/2…) and that one does not give me the “these cheats may not work with your game version” message, however…

i’ve actually tried using every history version available to me, and while the second one is the only one to not give me that cautionary prompt, the ONLY cheat that works is the unlimited money.

The only cheat I’m actually interested in using is the Unlimited Energy, but I turn it on, and it just turns itself back off again.

Please advise on what I’m doing wrong?

3 Likes

Hi !
Well, first just for being clear like water, thank you for your hardwork on this trainer, everytime i log in, i can’t stop saying POOOOG

Second, i wanted to ask, will you add the super speed and time freezer like before ? it was really good to play with that.

Sorry for my bad english i’m just a french man who love eating baguette (: , and thank you for reading my post !

3 Likes

Still don’t work for steam since january

1 Like

The problem is the trainer, before worked fine but since months still fail.
Sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with unlimited items ?

2 Likes

Mr Antifun. All options are not working (Only the infinite water) Please, could make the options functional again?

1 Like

um, where is the insta fish thing?

1 Like