Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey ur english is pretty good, sometimes mine is worse than urs

Just have to use the latest and turn them on in game. If using the so called unlimited items cheat, you need to use an object like a chest or beehive, put it down and pick it back up a couple times before the cheat sets in. The energy one is a little trickier. Sometimes it stays on and other times you need to do something that takes energy for it to stay on.

1 Like

I feel like so many have been complaining about this for a while now with no change or news to update us. I didn’t renew my Pro because this game was the main one I used the trainer with. There are a few other games I play using it but not as often. I enjoy regular mods and don’t mind downloading them and adding them to my game. I liked that this was different but have since found a couple new mods to replace these on Nexus. This is more convenient and “less invasive” which is what a lot of people enjoy but if there’s no way to keep this updated, need to find something that can be.

2 Likes

I was able to use them all with no issue with the exception of the Max Skills, as it breaks the game progression since it skips each level. If possible I would suggest a Exp multiplier so the mile marks are still triggered?

2 Likes

The Unlimited Health cheat works for you?!!?! HOW?!?? lol It’s just that it doesn’t ever work for me. I would turn it on in game and it will stay on for 5 seconds then shut off. I would do it again, drink or eat and nope. Try again and kill something but still no. “Died” twice trying to get it to work. Sucks so much!!

disabling the water cheat kinda breaks it or at least placing it in a chest, i turned it off when i had it but when i put it back on it would not work. i was also wondering if you could bring back the instant catch fish cheat? it was super helpful. if not, I understand the game was updated so the code or whatever wizardry you do could have been more complex or something. thanks in advance friend.

Was a great cheat menu but seems to be outdated and nothing works anymore aside from the Unlimited Health in the mines. Any idea when we can get this back up and running? And maybe considering adding back the “Instant Fish Catch” and “Freeze Time” etc options, since they were so useful? Thanks. Long time user.

as of today i have used the unlimited items cheat energy cheat and health cheat, all work okay besides some bugs, health- enter cave get hit then activate and always keep on, items- eat a flower or something then use cheat ( might work better if you have more than one, not sure. just how i did it ) energy- has always worked when i was low so idk. oh and the water one i have used but has bugged out a bit, maybe always have it on hand? as for the max skill 3 out of 5 stayed at 10 and a few days after it let me upgrade the 5 and 10 mark. i have always used the app to start my game as well. not sure it is helpful but i hope it was.

Were you playing with some friends, or was this in a solo game?

It was solo

Can they add the super speed, instant catch fish, instant crop grow and everything they used to have back.
Loads of people have asked for this.

1 Like

3 weeks ago the 6 options worked correctly with steam, now the unlimited items and max skills have stopped working, I have also tested that this happens with the XBOS version through Game Pass. It would be great, to have the super speed, instant catch fish and instant crop grow options again, I think it is something the community is asking for.

Thank you!

4 Likes

None of the options are working with the game

Unlimited Energy not working

Infinite items doesn’t work with crafting, can you fix that please @MrAntiFun? Thanks in advance!

How are you guys getting ANY of these to work?

All I do is just either open the game with WeMod or open it from steam. I don’t know what’s going on with yours. Is it possible that you don’t use steam and instead use something else that is broken with the cheats?

Now none of the cheats work. IDK what happened but not even closing and reopening the game doesn’t help

1 Like

Where is the freeze time, instant growth, and speed cheats. These get removed for some reason? Thanks

1 Like

The game engine was changed and some cheats are no longer possible. You can always switch back to the old game engine and use the older trainer.