Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

easy fishin is not working, unlimited items does not work :frowning:

IKr none of them work for me at this time

Are you guys following the instructions? All of the mods were tested and confirmed working and the game hasn’t been updated.

Following the instructions to the letter.
I make sure to walk around in the game world for a bit before enabling any mod. Freeze time doesn’t work no matter how long I wait or how many times I turn it on.
I use the water can, fishing rod, etc before trying those unlimited mods.
I consume an item before turning on unlimited items.

The only mods that do not automatically disable themselves are the Easy Fish Catch, Unlimited Energy, and Unlimited Watering Can.

I was pretty thorough when testing the mods.

easy craft plis

Hello i use your training and it work for me, a little suggestion for every who is in trouble,
istant fish bite: work fine, just activavte the cheat when you catch a fish and pou up the minigame,activate the cheat (you can active before take a fish,but it will work for the next catch),finish minimage,catch another fish and will work,
One hit Trees: work fine but sometime the cheat activate after you cut a tree,
Unlimeted Items thats is a little hard, i suggest to take/build 3 trunk/chest,left only 1 in the inventory(quickslots),place the others than activate the cheat and take up again all trunk/cheast, finaly place again 1 trunk/chest and should be work (i use for this example trunk/chest but you can use any other things that can be place on the ground),
Max skills you need to open the window of your skills,activate the cheat,close the windows and it will work (but be careful, ,activate will set all your skills to the max but you will not take the special skills/bonus and never you will for the rest of the game),
for all the others cheat need just to move a little and they work, i suggest when you enter the game, exit to the house e wait for your money be upload,
The only one cheat for me can’t work is Easy fish Catch.
I am sorry for the long message and for terrible english but is not my first languages

shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get it to work though. having to figure out the ins and outs just for it to work for a second isnt great.

There are instructions for use on each mod.

1 Like

I’m getting the message “These mods may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them out anyway?” for every mod version after 12/8/21. I have the most up to date version on Steam, verified with a reinstall. Also, most of the mods after 12/8/21 immediately deactivate when trying them. The 12/8/21 mods work fine.

Heyo,
Theres one option I cant seem to get to work and wondering if anyone have the same issue;
“Easy Fish Catch”
I join the game, I catch a fish then I activate first “Instant Fish Bite” then the “Easy Fish Catch” but no
Also tried to not use the “Instant Fish Bite”

And yea, “Unlimited Health” also seems a bit wierd

Else love the mods :smiley:

unlimited life and others seem to shut off right away

1 Like

just tested the mods a few work but others do not work

1 Like

of the 12 mods, only 4 work. Health, Energy, money and super speed. These are just the 4 that dont auto turn off, only money and super speed seem to work indefinitely.

1 Like

Unlimited health is working but somehow after mines level 100+ it doesn’t seem to be working.

Edit: it doesn’t actually work at all even after i turned it on

Most of the Cheats worked today but only for a couple of hours now they auto turn off, would love if you found the time to update the mods to be compatible with the new game version.

Here’s what’s worked for me the past few days:

Start game
Start mod
Get out of bed
Walk to kitchen
Turn on health, energy, water, time freeze

DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE
These seem to work indefinitely
If I accidentally turn off health, that’s it, I gotta save, close and re-open the game before it’ll work again.
If I want to turn on the fishing mods, health will no longer work until I re-open the game

Same - Update please?

I was testing each of the mods, following the tooltips for each one… These are the ones I know work.

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Energy
  • Unlimited Qi Gems
  • Max Skills
  • Instant Fish Bite
  • Easy Fish Catch (this one is a bit misleading because it shows the fishing screen but even if you ignore it you still catch a fish)

These are the mods I can say turn off right away despite best efforts to get them to work based on the tooltips

• Unlimited Water
  • One Hit Trees

Hi @MrAntiFun Just here to request for an update on the cheats for Stardew Valley whenever you get the chance (cause I know you’re busy with other projects) the cheat for instant wood cutting isn’t working for some reason but everything else seems to check out (probably needing a few bug fixes and compatibility issue things). If i find any bugs in recent I’ll be sure to update this comment. For now it’s only the instant wood cutting that isn’t working. Thank you in advance when you get to it. Stay well and have a nice day.

How to open skill stats?