Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Freeze Time

HI, would you be able to bring back the instant fishing, fishing is ridiculous in this game. Also Unlimited Health is a bit buggy, it works sometimes but most of the time it does not work at all.

1 Like

am severly frustrated, all but two mods stay on, the unlimited items mod, and the one for max skills, ive whitelisted wemod with my antivirus but cant find a solution, can someone please help?

How do I gain access to all of the cheats? I can only see: Unlimited health, energy, money, items, water and max skills. I use steam. Thanks for any response!

Those are the only mods in the trainer.

The WeMod only worked on the first run whenever i try running it again on stardew it keeps disabling itself and is really annoying why is it doing that?

1 Like

Stardew Valley need update!!!

In bad need of an update.
Also, bring back Player Speed and Time Freeze

Please update trainer with skip fishing game. I need your trainer badly <3. I have yet to win a fishing mini game >.<

Hello. Iā€™m DarkSheik and was sent here from the WeMod Discord to address re-adding a couple of cheats back into the Stardew Valley trainer. The first cheat I would like to have re-added is the Instant Fish Catch. Iā€™m not that good at fishing, even though Iā€™m on PC, and the cheat really helped a lot before it was removed. The second cheat I would like to have re-added is the Time Freeze. The Time Freeze was very helpful as it allowed us to stay out longer and make it back to bed before we collapsed from exhaustion at 2am. So please, for all of the Stardew Valley players, reconsider re-adding the Instant Fish Catch and Time Freeze back. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2 Likes

https://community.wemod.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/e/ee19708ce9696610e0cb9380055933290c22d20d.jpeg

The old cheats were there covered all bases. Bring them back please and thank you.

update? unllimited items not working

1 Like

You have to place the item you want unlimited into the active hotbar, if I recall correctly.
Edit: I just looked at the info bubble. You have to consume/use the item you want unlimited in order for it to work.

1 Like

What happened to the instant plant growth if I can ask? Did they remove it? It really helped me out when I first started the game. Been a year since I last played cause real life took priority, but it really was a good mod.

Wemod is a fantastic tool for tweaking games to shift your play experience but I suspect the removed mods from this particular game were removed for a reason and will not be coming back.

If you are playing Stardew Valley via PC-Steam and know of NexusMods .com you can find all the mods you request that were removed if you want to expand your game experience beyond what is available here. Stardew Valley is actually extremely mod-friendly and I found replacement mods for those that were removed from this trainer plus more.

The Stardew Valley wiki even gives a step-by-step walkthrough on how to install.
SMAPI - Stardew Modding API required to run any mods from NexusMods
CJB Cheat Menu (if you can think of it, it is probably available in this menu)
CJB Item Spawner (everything in game can be spawned up to 999)
Skip Fishing Minigame (makes fish insta-catch)

Just a suggestion. Hope it helps some people.

Hello, I know it is an old game, but currently the ā€œunlimited itemā€ command does not work with its latest version, you activate it and after a while it deactivates itself, hopefully you can repair the trainer, greetings and thanks for your work.

1 Like

Why did it fall down in the queue? It was number one this morning and now it has fallen down to number six? How does that work?

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Fish Bite cheat added
  • Easy Fish Catch cheat added
  • One Hit Trees cheat added
  • Unlimited Qi Gems cheat added
  • Freeze Game Time cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added

Unfortunately many of the mods do not work. They will disable themselves a few seconds after being enabled.
Unlimited Energy and Water both work properly. As does Easy Catch Fish.
The following do not work (auto disable):
Instant Fish Bite
Freeze Game Time
Super Speed
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Items
Max Skills

I made sure to wait in world for several minutes before testing mods.
I used an item, cast a fishing line, caught a fish, and performed several other actions prior to testing each mod. I tried each one several times to confirm.
Thanks for the work, Sir.
I hope itā€™s not too much trouble to track these issues down.

2 Likes

2nd thisā€¦was working yesterday 4/20 but they wont work now