Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Very odd, how long have you had the save?

I’ve had it for a while. I just got back into it about two weeks ago, I think.

Hmmm, that is indeed interesting. Did you pirate the game previously with that save?

I did have a pirated version but I deleted it right before I bought it from Steam.

Sorry, I just remembered. This particular save I actually started a few weeks ago. So, it wasn’t leftover from when I bought the official copy from Steam.

So that may be the issue, if the save was started on a pirated copy you’ll probably have to start a new save for it to be compatible.

I know this game takes forever to progress but you can use item codes to get ahead to where you left off

https://stardewids.com/

2 Likes

please update instant fish catch doesnt work

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for making this trainer, been having a blast using it! I noticed one issue though, unlimited health doesn’t seem to work. I think I’m using the latest 1.4.3 patch (non-pirated) as of Dec 13th if that is of any help.

1 Like

freeze time does not work either

1 Like

please fix this trainer since it’s not really usable of all it’s functions.

How can it not work he just updated it like 2 days ago.
Do you have the steam version ?
Not trying to use it online ?

I play single player only and followed all instructions with the trainer and half of it doesnt work. I even tested three times to be sure

EDIT: I also play on steam

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Most things still don’t work

Instat grow crop don’t work and Time freez and Health

3 Likes

freeze time does indeed work as i have now tested in three different computers to be sure

EDIT: Confirmed that instant crop grow doesnt work

1 Like

infinite health and instant growth do not work, latest steam version, instructions followed.

2 Likes

Yeah, inf.health (the only one function that i’m interested in) is not working :worried:

1 Like

Seems to work perfectly fine for me here, Whats the issue you experiencing exactly?, I got the game on steam fully updated.