Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Inf.health works near house, but don’t work in mines where I really need it…

1 Like

Can you PM me your save? It’ll help us resolve this issue faster :slightly_smiling_face:

How actually I can PM you? I’m new here and I can’t find this function…

I’ve made a video with my problem.

1 Like

Click his avatar in his message above then click “Message”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inf. Health still doesn’t work after walking around and all of that. What do I do?

2 Likes

The Freeze Timer seems to be bugged. It works 2-3 times and then stops functioning all together. I have to restart the game in order for it to work again. Not sure if it matters but I am using it through the App, and everything involved is up to date. Also its a new save.

The Freeze Timer hasn’t been working for me. It will work once but then maybe not again for a few days.
I have also been crashing upon ‘sleeping’ and my save fails making me redo the day. This happened twice in a row as in
Day 11 - Slept = Crashed
Day 11 - Managed to sleep/save
Day 12 - Slept = Crashed
I can’t seem to find a trigger for the crashes.

These unlocks achievements??

@MrAntiFun Any chance for an update? The infinite health cheat does not work.

2 Likes

The staff have asked people to send their save files so this can be looked into.

See this post: Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
To send him your save file, click his avatar then click “message”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also the instant fish catch and instant crop grow do not work anymore

can reduce the speed of speed trainer

I’m having a issue with Achievements, Steam won’t recognise them as unlocked. Can someone help me with that?

@Phebo - This is a known issue with the game and nothing to do with the trainer. WeMod trainers do not affect Steam achievements.

I do not play this game myself so I’m unable to personally direct you to fixing this. However, these third-party threads that I have found may help you:

infinite health doesn’t work for me. It sometimes refills health, but that’s it.

1 Like

When I enter the mines and go back out, the Freeze Timer cheat stops working, and I am unable to reactivate it

Instant grow crops only worked for a few mins, bought more crops from the shop and they did not work

My fishing bar suddenly became longer and it crashes whenever I fish. This was the only trainer that I used so I thought that the long fishing bar was part of the trainer.
I need to fix this so I could play the game the way I wanted to

Here is the error code if you ever need it
EDIT: JK I FIXED IT NOW. Apparently it’s because of the max skills. The fishing became 99 so I changed it to 10. The game doesn’t support the fishing bar being too long so yeah.

Parameter name: minValue
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at System.Random.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at StardewValley.Menus.BobberBar.update(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\BobberBar.cs:line 332
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4110
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3548
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2913
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 152

the Freeze time does not seem to work. turned it on but it never activated

I have issues
freeze time is only work for one went start the game and after sleep is not work again
and I have problem unlimited health if enemy attack me damage is still count and i can die.

Stardew Valley GOG