Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Steam

‘Unlimited carry weight’ would be awesome

3 Likes

please add mods for spaceship

8 Likes

It would be great if you could add the “always successful in persuasion” option.

7 Likes

Cannot wait to see all of the mod options. This game has so much in it the mod menu is going to be huge.

1 Like

Items don’t decrease doesn’t work for digipicks

3 Likes

Bethesda decided to make using many console commands disable achievements. Any chance of adding a toggle to disable that ‘feature?’

3 Likes

any one else getting audio loops when using items don’t decrease, defense multiplier, and infinite oxygen?

1 Like

Bethesda’s games have always disabled achievements once opening the console/activating any cheats, so this isn’t anything new. We’ll have to wait for an achievement enabler type of mod to be uploaded to Nexus (usually when a script extender is up and running as most of the enablers are .dll files, not something that can easily be done via a trainer). Could be a few days, but I’m sure there will also be more mods that will allow you to get all the achievements if you miss out on any.

Sidenote: thanks, FLiNG for the trainer. You’re always on top of things.

3 Likes

Odd, because when I played Skyrim and Fallout 4 (where I used the console all the time), I was still able to earn achievements no problem.

1 Like

First thank you very much for the Trainer.
Unfortunately I’m having an audio problem when I activate a mod, would it be a problem on my side or something related to the trainer that still needs to be adjusted?
thanks.
:sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Starfield is missing 100% drop and the XP multiplier

1 Like

I just tried and yes I got them too

You got the 100% drop and cp multiplayer ?

If you have items dont decrease you can just keep selling something that gets the most value. Just be mindful that just because something is expensive to buy doesnt mean it will sell for even close to what you paid. I ended up with 500k in creds spamming the sell button.

1 Like

Trainer bug - I have an issue with just the trainer active. If it’s on, I have no audible dialogue. I don’t have to have any of the mods active, just the trainer to have this happen.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same bug when launching via WeMod. I’ve been having to start the game normally and then activate the trainer.

1 Like

infinite ship health or shields would be nice
unlimited ship cargo
im really hoping skill points come on the next update

7 Likes

will be looking for this next week when the game drops in my inbox lol , thnx guys

Why release a trainer for an RPG game with no options for xp/skill points…that is like the very first thing you need to customize and test things out, the game is way to easy to require any of the shooter elements cheats and economy is so easy to trick, you get millions by just playing the game. Saying released 13 cheats where all are not needed in this game.

1 Like

same would love it to see an xp and skill points up there too if they can add them and also money cheat too guys

1 Like