Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

pls update it, game crashes when the trainer starts

After the latest update the ‘No Recoil’ automatically turns its self off after a second :frowning:

open game first, then run the trainer.
works every time.

The Starfield cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

is anyone encountering a issue where the game freezes when climbing up the ladder while the mods are running

but when the mods aren’t running, climbing up the ladder is no issue

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ladders in the game are semi-bugged whether you use a trainer or not. I have ladder issues both ways. This is the first Bugsthesda game with ladder mechanics in it, so it’s expected for them not to get it perfect.

Just use your jetpack in the meantime. It’s quicker anyway.

1 Like

For some reason I’m unable to load the mods. I’ve attempted multiples ways including running the game as an admin, starting the mods on the main menu, and running the game through wemod. I press play and it loaded for over 30 minutes on my last attempt and never actually started. I even tried it on another game which loaded with no problems. Is there an update coming soon or am I missing something?

btw running xbox edition on PC with gamepass.

I think they’ve messed it up again, even when launching the game separately to the trainer, then activating the trainer via wemod at the main menu, since the latest game update (D6492148 V1.9.67.0) the F2 (items dont decrease) appears broken and when running mods at certian stages through the primary campaign, I am currently on newgame plus 5 or 6, retrieving the artifact from Sirius II, when i try leave the cave, the game crashes if mods are running, did about 2 hours of trial and error testing, it doesn’t matter what combination of mods i run, if wemod is active it crashes (anoyingly carrying too much crap already to exit the cave without wemod lol*)

There was a Starfield (not wemod) update today, 3-192-2024. I haven’t gotten to try the trainers yet, but has anyone had any issues?
Bethesda Patch Notes

Infinite jetpack boost won’t stay toggled on and the game has crashed three times in the past 30 minutes.

Is there any plans for an update to the new patch anytime soon ?

Still Crashing game every time during load !!!

2 Likes

The Mod don’t work for XBOX App. Is there a chance to update ?

1 Like