Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

is it possible to have something to unlock all power and max them without to do NG+ ?

Now that I figured out how to start, installed starfield on my laptop, now I found out that my graphics card doesn’t meet the requirements.

Would it be possible to do a max or edit power level mod?

Thanks

Would be nice if there was a mod for auto slot lock pick. Also the trainer needs to be updated to match the latest patch.

1 Like

There are some workarounds that I found on YouTube. If you search for the error it gives you, one of those videos should come up. I was able to launch the game on a budget non-gaming laptop once I followed the instructions. Basically, it involves downloading your graphics card driver directly from the manufacturer’s website and making sure everything is up to date. Mine launched fine despite being way under the minimum specs (it looks like a potato but it works)

i use this tool, it is awesome. open lockpicking, then “F10”, and it works solo

Auto Lockpicking Tool at Starfield Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

the only problem is that the configuration is intended for HD resolution, I changed some values for me who is in UHD in config.json

Is There Going to be an update for this trainer? since there was a new update for the game and it doesn’t work after it. just wondering how long I won’t be able to play for, I only have 3 days off, every week. Would love to continue playing my game.

Thank you
        Kevin R, Ruiz V,

Updates to trainers are done based on the currently active playebase for that game at WeMod, and based on how many boosts Pro members put into the game int he trainer queue.
To see the current trainer queue, click the Creators tab inside the WeMod desktop software.

What do you mean “only” 3 days off per week? You’re lucky - the vast majority of people get just 2 a week. :joy:

Thanks for the help I guess? not sure why so passive aggressive. I digress thanks for the help. Won’t bother anyone again.

I haven’t figured out how to boost a game that isn’t in the queue
and Starfield isn’t among the 25 in queue

1 Like

I have been experiencing random game crashes while playing with WeMod active. Everything is up to date in regards to the game and WeMod. This is the error from my Event Manager, it has been happening for weeks now and I see a few other people experience the problem to. The crash happens at random, sometimes within a minute sometimes hours.

Event Log:
EvFaulting application name: Starfield.exe, version: 1.7.36.0, time stamp: 0x651d86e2
Faulting module name: CELib_x64.dll, version: 6.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000000d921
Faulting process id: 0x2e58
Faulting application start time: 0x01da0622596a2c44
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\BethesdaSoftworks.ProjectGold_1.7.36.0_x64__3275kfvn8vcwc\Starfield.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users-----\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-8.11.5\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\trainerlib\CELib_x64.dll
Report Id: 4761de34-ce1b-4f13-8109-5f92d036ce46
Faulting package full name: BethesdaSoftworks.ProjectGold_1.7.36.0_x64__3275kfvn8vcwc
Faulting package-relative application ID: Game

Hope that helps. Cant locate anywhere else this should be posted.

I started playing Starfield on release with Wemod and the cheats for unlimmited health, shield and boost used to work. I left the game for 1+ month and came back today, but those cheats in particular don’t work anymore.
I have a disability and space combat is impossible for me without them.

Thanks in advance

Hiya, moved your post over to the trainer for Starfield.

What happens when you attempt to use the mod options? Do they toggle off automatically or just have no effect?

1 Like

Yes, it switches off automatically again, it worked until yesterday, and a few other mods are also affected

They toggle off automatically.
Thanks for moving the post!

yes , it toggle off immediately

Thanks for the replies!
The trainer has been added to the Queue to be updated.

1 Like

Sorry if it’s a silly question, but WeMod stated the trainer for the game was updated, but how do I know if it was for the Xbox or Steam versions? or both? As far as I can tell from reading through the recent posts on both platforms, the game was recently updated, causing a few of the mods to not work correctly. WeMod says in the History, 41 options 3 days ago.

It’s crashing a bunch now. Never had this happen…

Pls new Update. Game Crashes / Some Cheats dont work