Starfield, WeMod Causing unplayable bug

Suddenly today running WeMod at all while in Starfield causing you not be able to move even with nothing activated. Simply starting Wemod activates and and it’s back to normal as soon as you end the process. Wish i would have realized this before deleting my week worth of play thinking save was the issue.

What’s the “Set Movement Speed” mod set to? It should be set to 1 for normal movement speed.

2 Likes

That was it!!! Thank you so much!!! I was in the simulator for the Vanguard story line and couldn’t get out of the cockpit and started clicking like an idiot. I looked over the mods a dozen times but just didn’t see it due to never using it. Thanks again! I turned off hotkeys so I don’t do that again.

:people_hugging:

2 Likes

i’ll be damned, i didn’t even notice it some how got hit. it was on 0.1 Good save! Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear this issue is resolved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i had a different one started a game then my save file went missing

Xbox version of Starfield?
Xbox/Microsoft Store games are well known for crashing during saving and corrupting the save file.

It’s nothing to do with WeMod, since trainers do not touch the game files or game saves at all. It only touches your RAM.

See this post on the Microsoft forum for some suggestions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/lost-save-files-in-starfield/dbf008e8-ee7f-4e48-8b6b-4c3864c33b40/

Also please create your own thread rather than hijacking one that isn’t related to your issue. Thank you. :slight_smile: