Starship Troopers - Terran Command Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same problem as stated by Mr. SovietMoon. I am asking Mr. Mr. AntiFun to solve the problem as soon as he finds time.
We all love you because you helped us save time, looking for codes and trainers for a large number of games.
Your lifetime pro member.

When you update the trainer, is it possible to add an option to remove war fog, or to add more experience to your units?

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Weird issue when selecting unlimited supplies, supplies turn negative and won’t let you spawn units

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. I even restarted the app and game at first it was looking just fine but when I tried to purchase troops it gave me -130 supplies and I wasn’t able to get troops.

2 Likes

Same here: to quote the movie itself: “Someone made a big (censored) mistake!”

Joking apart, I noticed too the infinite supplies give you negative supply capacity: does anyone know a way to alert the Devs about it?

3 Likes

I don’t use instant move or easy kill, but all others seem to work just fine. Only infinite supply seems to not be working.

1 Like

I have the same issue, wonder if it is a cheat bug or game bug, my guess is the first, though ive never had any such issues with MrAntifun’s cheats in any other game.

Needs to be updated, infinite supply will cause the supply to become negative instead of giving you increased supply

3 Likes

Is there a way to report the problem? So far, the trainer on WeMod looks updated, and the Dev’s focus is elsewhere, of course. Is there any troubleshooting way?

Weird issue when selecting unlimited supplies, supplies turn negative and won’t let you spawn units starshiptroopers terran command

Changes:

agree with the supplies as soon as it goes into negatives cant call any troops in

The ability to edit and add new scenarios was made: you think this will influence the hopes for another update/fix?

there is a problem witch unlimited warsupport it give it unlimited for buldings but when i purches unit it goes down and if i buy inaf unit i can`t do anything because even after deactive and again active mod it do not work oonly on begin of mission if i activate it before load game

unlimited warsupport do not work it increse the number of warsupport once thane when you use them it do not make it unlimited but one time for mission bigger sometimes, soomtimes it do nothing

This has been an issue since launch. I was the first person to point it out in the thread once the option was added and I’m a little sad to see it’s still an issue. They should at least add a note to the trainer saying it raises it to max but then depletes afterward.

I’ve been waiting for the day that I can just surround a base with turrets and watch the bugs throw themselves at me

I agree;

Plus, the “special actions unlimited” doesn’t work anymore.

I get this message when I start mods using Steam. Some Mods seems to work fine but game has crashed a couple of times. Would appreciate these being updated.

March 1 2023, game was updated at 2022, the dev has clearly abandoned this game.

Changes:

2 Likes