Starship Troopers - Terran Command Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, my game keeps on crashing when I use the mods in missions 11 and 12.

Game was updated only Infinite Health mod and easy kill mod are the ones working at the moment for me. whenever able keep up the great work!!

1 Like

trainer needs an update

1 Like

what dragonhunter516 said only infinte health and easy kills work

2 Likes

Same here.

Instant ability cooldown, unlimited supplies, dropship recharge, and warsupport cheats do not work. March 2023. Have not worked for some time. Any updates coming?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s correct I try it my self and didnā€™t work at all . please we would appreciate if it would work again thanks .

1 Like

Needs an update, cheats not working.

2 Likes

Yup, echoing the above, nothing but health/insta kill works. And those crash the game from time to time with my experience.

needs up dated unlimited health and easy kill only work

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Everything works exactly as described except for one cheat. Inf Supplies makes the enemy Hives endless. They never loose their population of bugs so you canā€™t clear them. The issue persists even when you turn the cheat back off. Once it starts, the bugs donā€™t stop.

2 Likes

I love the mods on hereā€¦however, like Shadow Wolf said. The Infinite resources give the bugs that infinite resources as wellā€¦hopefully it gets fixedā€¦i still enjoy using the mods on here though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the inf supplies bug are going to get fix? @MrAntiFun Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s caused by that. Only running inf health right now and itā€™s still occurring. Has anyone seen if itā€™s a bug with the game?

Any update, news?

Anyone tried to report the bug so it can be fixed?

@SovietMoon

Well, I have good news and bad news for everyone. I just tried to take down a hive without WeMod Active.

The Good news is: Itā€™s not a game bug.
The Bad news is: It appears that itā€™s not caused by any specific Cheats, but by the fact that WeMod is active at all. As Iā€™ve tried with no cheats active and it still occurs. Just tried without WeMod active and I took down a Hive.

Someone can explain whatā€™s happening? The trainer is among the ones to update, but every day is getting pushed back: it was the 2nd trainer to be updated before, and now is n. 14ā€¦

Are a lot of other trainers being pushed in its place?

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Not sure if the cheats work well as theyā€™re still automatically turning off. But eh, thereā€™s always problems escpesially with a game thatā€™s almost always coming out with updates like thereā€™s no tomorrow so Iā€™m not gonna say anything negative. I feel sorry for MrAntiFun who has to constantly update mods for this game so many times.