State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Ah well in that case i’m clueless! I only deal with servers not so much the coding side of things :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve just tried the Crackdown 3 trainer and gotten the same results (Also on the Microsoft Store) I believe it has something to do with my Windows version (Screenshot attached) possibly not updated for Windows version 1909?

Screenshot_68

Try starting the game manually and then ALT-Tabbing and selecting play in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

Same result unfortunately :frowning:

My download should be done this afternoon and I’ll give it a go when it’s ready :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem at all, make sure you’re using 1909 W10 pro :wink:

1903 but did get the same issue, are you on the STABLE or BETA version of WeMod?

Beta version have to be to use mobile app (Won’t let me connect my S10+ unless in beta) do you want me to try the stable build?

You should be able to use the mobile app while in stable but I can confirm it does indeed work in STABLE, to get back to STABLE you’ll have to uninstall and then re-install WeMod and log back into your account

EDIT: I was able to get my remote working normally on the STABLE version of WeMod

Ah have now managed to fix it following your steps! Excellent thank you for that help, i’m gonna request a few updates for Crackdown 3 now thanks again! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey everyone I just want a know when you guys going to update the trainer people are request it its allready pass 1000 its 1050 So

There is no way to give an accurate timeframe. Each vote a trainer has bumps it further up the “to do” list. However, there are trainers with more than 1,000 votes in the list to get through at the moment. You’ll just need to be patient. :slight_smile:

MAF said he can’t find any issues with the trainer.What isn’t working?

um everything its not working when we press it only the unlimited fuel works

even if MAF says that why people request a update on it ???

A lot of people request updates even though the cheats work fine just because the button is there.

I pressed it because i’d love to see some new features :slight_smile:

not true but allright its not working so 2x check pls

Hi, why don’t you try cheat engine ? There are lots of funtions. I use the trainer with it together and have much fun. The link REMOVED

Where did you get your copy of the game from?

• If your game is from Steam then this trainer won’t work as its specifically designed for the Windows Store version.
  • If your game is cracked then again it most likely won’t work. Nor will most trainers available on the internet.