State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited ammo and no reload is bugged for steam

1 Like

Downgrade it? What do you mean by that? And while you’re explaining it, can you also say how that works?

Unlimited ammo DOES still work, throwables and heal items are infinite which is caused from the unlimited ammo mod. No reload is what’s broken. You’ll still have unlimited ammo if you have more ammo in your reserve than what your clip can hold I.E. 20 clip-50 reserve.

EDIT: The No Reload cheat is working now and true infinite ammo is now back.

2 Likes

yea that is true, but man I love the no reload in lethal :crazy_face:

1 Like

Trainer is not working at all

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

We mod still saying its not compatible, I’m new to using wemod, is there something required or an update that needs to be done locally to get these changes.

Hmm, not sure whats changed, but one of my people just got one shot’d from behind by a Z with unlimited health on.

Hm yeah, the mod say still not compatible and will get update soon

Two things:

1. No plague cheat would help A LOT.
  2. For whatever reason, one of the codes makes it where if you die, no body or rucksack is dropped. You can’t recover your stuff. Should be tested/checked. (You can only die to plague because of the health cheat). I think it has something about dying with bigger stacks of items than you should be able to have (IE, getting 10 First Aids when you use 1) and if your bag is full it doesnt’ allow the items “to drop” so the dead character doesn’t show up.
2 Likes

Weirdly enough, when I’ve had this happen, over the course of a certain amount of time I started to notice the dead characters inventory slowly being added to my storage locker. I had a character die of plague. I couldn’t find her body, but then upon going back and forth to base I noticed certain items that were on that dead character start to appear in the locker. Not all at once but over a few reloads

Even though it says it’s not compatible it still is, try to use it and you’ll see lol

So, unlimited health is bugged. I’ve had 3 people die of non-plague related damage.

There’s some problem on steam. Unlimited health doesn’t work for followers from missions, but it makes human enemies immortal and unkillable :confused:

You should be careful with your playables too, if they have taken high level of injuries, they can also die. Lost a few members before I realised what was happening to them. Med kits are your friend ^^

any chance for an update? most of the options don’t work no more

1 Like

It would indeed be cool if it can be updated. Thanks in advance

Game crashed on load with only Wemod loaded. Unsure why.

THe instant upgrade cheat is not working on Steam

We need a plague cheat!