State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have issues too, I try every thing to see if its computer its with new update

Unlimited Items don’t work
Unlimited Ammo don’t work
No Reload don’t work

Is it possible to have slow motion/bullet time added?

With the last update options 4-8-12-13-15 are no longer working.

Just tried using the cheats on the latest version (which is v30?) and they don’t work, they enable but disable right after, I tested

• Infinite Ammo
  • Unlimited Durability
  • Better Accuracy
  • No Fatigue
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Health

All of the above turned on and then off immediately, haven’t tried the others but just wanted to let you know that some if not all will need updating for this latest version.

Thank you.

1 Like

That’s interesting because for me the Health, Stamina and fatigue cheats work just fine. Unlimited Fuel and unlimited ressources work as well. But all of the others don’t

1 Like

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Hi Mr AntiFun.

Hey thanks for the update man. but i dont think it works. the same cheats that are broken from the update are still broken.

Can you kindly check please. thanks

Thanks for updating the mod.
The first thing I noticed was the specification change of “unlimited ammo/item”.
They are processed to “increase with each use” instead of simply “do not decrease”.
Really great job!

Can anyone confirm Option - Unlimited Durability not working? All my Guns are breaking.
Thanks Much.

I tried to confirm it but on my settlement, I forgot I had the red talon workshop which stops weapon degradation. I’ll test it out on my dread settlement shortly.

Hi! ~Hi, glad you updated the new modifier,
But infinite durability is invalid! ! ! !

I can confirm that unlimited durability is not working. Same with instant upgrade, unlimited items, no reload and unlimited ammo. All the others work just fine

1 Like

Ok So I’ve just gone back and personally tested, instant upgrades, unlimited items, no reload, unlimited ammo, this is what I found.

• Instant upgrade works just fine (I tested it on a new Outpost I took.)

• Unlimited items when enabled seemed to work fine ( I tested this by turning it on and throwing a napalm bomb, I started with 6 and after throwing one with the cheat turned on I had 10, throw one more and I had 20 in my inventory.) Clarify that it works.

• No reload works perfectly fine, tested it on 2 of my communities and both never had to stop shooting to reload.

• Unlimited ammo works just fine, I’ve used it on every one of my communities and it does exactly what it says it does.

No comment on unlimited durability, as I don’t tend to use it much myself.

That’s interesting :thinking: Because when i try to activate them they instantly turn back off. Did you use a new community or one from before the update? The one i use is old so maybe it’s that. Otherwise i really have no idea.

I’ve tried/used them on communities created both before and after the updates and the results were the same for me. The only time I ever had them turn back off was when either the game or cheats were outdated, but if you are on the newest version then it should be fine.

2 Likes

confirming unlimited durability is not working … weapons turned red and stopped working
thanks for the update everything else works

3 Likes

I checked the version for both the game and the cheats multiple times and they are the newest ones. Maybe i try reinstalling the game. But thank you for confirming that it’s not a problem of the communities ^^

Also wanted to confirm that Unlimited Durability isn’t working. Amazing trainer though, been using it for a while now and been really loving it. thanks Mr Antifun for all you do!

2 Likes

Since there’s a update coming, Can we get blood plague cheat?

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes