State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What both of you have said has not helped at all. I meet the recommended specs to play the game. It runs smoothly but when I use this, It starts to crash. It does not crash when I tried to start the game and I do not get the image error when I try to start the game. It is when I load the save where I used a cheat in, Then it starts to crash. And after I tried to use a cheat, maybe about 5 minutes. It starts to crash. I have 32 gigabytes of RAM and I’m using an i7 Intel core processor with a 3060 graphics card. It is not my computer.

just bought the game. how does unlimited weight work if inventory slots are limited? just be able to have unlimited amounts of what’s currently being carried?

its for your fatigue. the amount of weight your character is holding. not stacks or infinite space.

ideas : teleport to waypoint, Fast vehicle speed, Fix vehicle (or vehicle godmode), kill all hostile npc/zombies near you. Infinite influence instead of adding max resources and prestige. Fast stats

oh i see, ty

It would be great to do a mod with unlimited outposts or set the certain number of outpost allowed?!

1 Like

infinite health gives also the enemy humans in game invincibility they take no damage not even from guns making them impossible to kill and soft lock you in missions that require you to kill enemy survivors, i also have to add that besides having ilimited health do not mean you dont get hurt as you still get health reduction from taking too much damage from any source, you can use a medkit to restore but not worth as you gonna get the health reduction again anyways at any damage
no fatigue actually works fine, but your character still get tired
infinite stamina works good but take care in the long run it can crash your game

I am a huge fan of your work MrAntiFun could we get you to come back to update this for some of the more recent updates i am having issues with having the cheats on and things like spawning the hordes with facility functions crashing the game as well as just today when i was interacting with a soldiers enclave and trying to complete the first aid kits request it crashed after i accepted the quest.

game crashes after moving community to new map. Also, infinite vehicle fuel doesn’t work.

Where did you buy your game from?

Steam

Please ensure you are using the latest trainer version. You can verify it under the history tab. Also, are you trying to use the mods in multiplayer/coop?

You can also try launching your game first on Steam. Once the game has loaded and your character is able to move, switch to WeMod and press play. See if it made any changes.

Update 36 was in march and this got no update.