State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes i know but y want to reload my weapon >_< no just shot like a moron XD

when god mode is still active, but why iam still have permanent death on nightmare difficulty in meagher valley map ?? my 2 survivors is death because both of them had hit by juggernaut with blood plague, 2 times hit onlyā€¦all of them is now permanent deathā€¦ WHY ā€¦ ???

God mode only prevents health and stamina from decreasing, it doesnt prevent characters from dying from blood plague infections

but, my blood plague infection is only tiny bar, but when it hit me again, iam dead ?? 3rd times ??

also, when iam using my artilery barrage to zombie hordes who is very close to my car, suddenly my car is blown up, but iam dead too ?? 4th times ??

what the ā€¦ in standar mode difficulty, my car blown up, iam still very alive, not deathā€¦ !!!

god mode is sometimes not working in nightmare difficultyā€¦

I have not had the opportunity to play this game, but these sound like scripted events, especially the death by car explosion. In such a case, thereā€™s nothing that trainers from anywhere on the internet can do about scripted events in the game as these are hard-coded into the gameā€™s engine. Not sure if they actually are scripted events, but it really does sound like it.

Trainers do not actually touch the game in any way at all, they just inject values into temporary memory addresses in your PCā€™s RAM while a game is running from it. Hence cannot do anything about scripted deaths. :slight_smile:

well, before playing with nightmare difficulty, i have been playing with over 100 hours, finished the game 5 times (4 original map, 1 map DLC) all with standard mode difficulty, all my survivors (30 or 40 something) all survive of many many bitting, infected, hit, shoot, blown up, attacked by all zombies on SOD 2 JEā€¦ all survive, thx to this wemod trainerā€¦

but, when iam playing in nightmare difficulty, under couple of hours, i lost 4 survivors because all silly attacked from some zombiesā€¦ i meanā€¦ why this happenā€¦ why, god mode not working anymore with some types attacked by zombies on nightmare mode ??

all i can say is that on nightmare difficulty do be careful about blood plague, god mod doesnt stop it and it can still kill your characters. Just watch your blood plague progression and have plenty of cures on hand, or stockpiled. But mostly on character. Have some on characters at all times

1 Like

Agreed with @Freezaqw. :slight_smile:

Having played the first State of Decay, I understand that part of this game involves people-management.
In other words, not only do you have to look after yourself while completing tasks and building your base, but you also have to look after all the other survivors, just like a real leader would be expected to do should the events in the game be real-life.

Of course, the more survivors you have then the more difficult this becomes, so maybe make sure all your survivors are actually useful, boot out the ones that donā€™t have any useful skills, or at least prioritise the well being of those useful survivors, donā€™t worry so much about those with useless skills.

Is there a way to improve unlimited ammo for assault rifles and weapons with higher ammo capacity?

1 Like

yes, there is micro management about the survivors in this SOD 2, but on nightmare mode, some algorithme of god mode from wemod trainer is doesnt workā€¦ because, on standard mode, every survivors who has been infected by blood plague it can survived, but on nightmare mode, god mode is sometimes working fine sometimes it doesntā€¦

my 5th suvivor has been dead, just only when he is trying to kill a plague heart, its weird, because he has not been infectedā€¦ but, suddenly he is die because some gang banger from plague hoder zombies, just like thatā€¦

on standar mode, againā€¦ a survivor who has been gang bang by some horde of plague zombies is will survived, no matter what happen with him or sheā€¦ !!!

btw, SOD 2 has been updated today, 3,7gbā€¦

plz, updateā€¦

Love the trainer, after this new update for the green zone, instant radio calls will not turn on for me. Known issue?

I think what youā€™re seeing is your character being attacked by so many plague zombies that the bar just fills and then kills you so quickly. I found that out while playing on nightmare. I got overwhelmed at a heart and suddenly my bar was full, had 10 minutes to cure, and just like that I was dead. Remember, as you kill the heart, it will periodically release gas that will cause you to become infected, so maybe you hit some of that as well?

In standard, everything does way less damage, so it is easier to survive versus nightmare.

just for nightmare mode = > yes, all survivor can die, even with god mode trainer from wemod, because ;

1. infected by a bloody plague, and not yet cured in the short term, your characters will die soon ā€¦

2. even if not infected by blood plague, if your character has too many wounds on his body (seen by a few icons on the mini HUD or above your characterā€™s head that appears on the community tab), then your character will immediately die when he is slightly injured by attacks from anywhere or anyone else ā€¦

That is the reason why many of my characters have died in this nightmare mode, even though I have used the god mode of the wemod trainer ā€¦

today, 2 of my characters were tragically killed, one of which, the girl was killed after being mass-ganged by a mixture of horde plague zombies, feral zombies, zombie freaks, normal zombies, etc ā€¦ so that forced me to have to kill him with a headshot after watching that girl turn into a zombie plague ā€¦

one more thing, the guy who became a community leader finally died just because he was hit by a Molotov cocktail that fell exploded near him ā€¦

the two had been seriously injured before, I didnā€™t have time to treat it or return to our headquarters, because we were trapped in the middle of a mass attack of zombies ā€¦

as a result of the death of the sixth & seventh characters that occur almost simultaneously, for several times ā€¦ making the end, each exit the headquarters, I was alone no longer carrying a teammate, which ends my hands like trembling when I explore the map at meagher valley ā€¦

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Having a blast using all the different options youā€™ve put together :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still a bit confused about the ā€˜unlimited ammoā€™ option though, as all reserve ammo still continues to deplete when reloading.

turn on no reload.

Hey MrAntiFun, good job.

But they updated again and radio cooldown doesnt work. Kindly assist.

I do use no reload, but ā€˜unlimited ammoā€™ is an entirely separate and different option which Iā€™m reporting doesnā€™t work.

He does say to let him know of any bugs, and I feel it may be a bug.

First of all, nice job MrAntiFun, and thank you very much, when we add mods to the game to make it unbelivably harder, your tool is a must, and it is by far the best one out there, back to business, the ā€œunlimited ammoā€ and the ā€œinstante radio commandsā€ are not working.

Again, thank you for the awesome tool.

1 Like

the cheats are amazing in this an i love it but there is a problem with the ā€œunlimited healthā€ cheat because i still can die by zombies, also it would be cool if you could add a ā€œno trait neededā€ cheat or whatever, because alot of upgrades require skills like surgeon, computer intelligence, ect

Love the work and all the effort that goes into this, but there is a slight issue when I use the unlimited ammo and items, it does not seem to work for me. Thank you for any future updates and/or fixes.

1 Like

I like the cheat but it looks like unlimited ammo it doesnā€™t work for me, but for the others it works as it should thanks for the update

1 Like