State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Using the steam version. Unlimited ammo works when using the no reload cheat. Could we possibly fix it so that it works without no reload?

1 Like

(Sorry for the 2nd reply) i use the trainer honestly a lot because i love playing SoD2, but the ā€œunlimited healthā€ trainer is a but messy, as you can still die by things like gas grenades, it would be great if this was fixed, also it would be amazing if something like ā€œunlimited populationā€ was addded because it makes me slightly annoyed having a population limit despite having extra beds, and considering the fact i recruit anyone i can, it gets a bit annoying being unable to recruit the one guy begging to join yā€™know? Please consider my suggestions, thanks

Honestly dont know why i pay for pro, they have updated trainers online with programmable keys. Wedmod just has a nice interface but im done paying for something that never gets updated lol

We are updating on average 50 trainers a week. Can you explain what we arenā€™t updating?

1 Like

Can anybody please update the mod for State of decay 2 to make unlimited outpost slots and add item or all knowledge requirements for example ā€œKnowledge of mechanicsā€ ?

1 Like

Is anybody else having issues with the game freezing or being extremely ā€œlaggyā€ when you use the trainer? It plays fine for about 2-3 minutes and starts freezing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thank you! Youre the best

i still canā€™t use mod for SoD2 Juggernaut 19 steam version.
i try ever single button but everyting back to off

Press the History button, which is under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Also ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to elsewhere or cracked) as this is the Steam-only trainer. And that you are not trying to use the trainer in a multiplayer game mode.

Changes:

1 Like

everything works except unlimited ammo ( my history show that my wemod got update 3 oktober)

Changes:

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed something interesting about Infinite Ammo. When Reloading a partially empty mag (ie, anything with 1 or more bullets in) itā€™ll reload the mag without decreasing your reserve ammo.

If you completely empty a mag down to 0 the same will occur EXCEPT for 5.56 ammo weapons. If you reload a weapon that uses 5.56, for example the SWAT416, itā€™ll decrease your ammo.

Hello,
I would like to have the option to teleport in the trainer from State of Decay 2

Hello,
i would like to have the option to capture unlimited Outposts

1 Like

Using unlimited health seems to turn Enclave members invulnerable too. Iā€™ve noticed it happening on both neutral and hostile enclaves after the previous update and on nightmare difficulty.

Since the latest update, it broke the Weapons trainer section. No Recoil, No Reload, Unlimited Ammo, etc. currently does not work as of now. However, the Items & Resources and Player trainers work fine.

Just wanted to give the dev a heads up!

just headshot only, dont shoot the other body partā€¦

Headshots donā€™t seem to work, neither do grenades or incendiary devices. I might be wrong here, but I definitely managed to kill them after i turned the Unlimited Health off.