State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

updoot needed due to plaguehearts now having territories making claiming outposts difficult

1 Like

We do not take update requests on the forum.
Here is how it works: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

trying to understand how the infinite ammo thing works…so basically, it only works if you have enough ammo to reload it (for example…if you are using a 30 round weapon but have 31 rounds, the infinite ammo cheat will work?)

Having issues…says it isn’t compatible.

hey there i love this mod and i would like to see if you could add something for me, would you be able to a car speed.

@MrAntiFun plz update bro

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

None of the options works for me, I’m running the v25 Update, i have tried all the options, every single one, they all immediately deactivate, as if something turned them off.
This is weird because i have been using weemod for other games with out problems

4 Likes

To solve this you must put the path of the other state of decay 2.exe:
StateOfDecay2\Binaries\Win64\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe

I did that and works fine now.

But I found another problem, the inf. ammo cheat make others items inf. too!!! Idk if its normal that or kind bug or something.

1 Like

unlimited weight cheat not working please fix

1 Like

All cheats seem to be working for me.

Question,
When i activate the mods, do they only work for me or it affects the other player aswell?
in multiplayer

能不能给用户一个翻译接口?哪怕是本地翻译也行&Can you give users a translation interface? Even local translation is OK

Thanks again for the updates on the trainer mod. After the latest update, most of the options no longer work. is there an update for this trainer in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the extremely late answer, and thank you at the same time, this solved my issue, all options work just perfectly

2 Likes

hi there, the trainer needs updating please, as the cheats no longer work with update 25 for windows store.

Hello, I have a problem with WeMod and the State Of Decay 2 Jug Edition game

that bugged me there

Did you delete the video?

Is it possible to add invisibility option to the trainer. Or at least no blood plague infection. Believed or not i still losing guys on lethal despite cheats.

1 Like

the trainer does not work after updating the game, please update it