State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is up to date. Are you sure that you have the correct version of the game? If you still have the non juggernaut version then the trainer won’t work.

I know the game is old but any chance for easy level up of skills?

My game keep crashing after the new update I hope you fix the trainer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please update !!

This is no longer the case unfortunately

Thanks for the awesome cheats!

I am playing the latest Homecoming 2 Update which became live on September 2, 2021.

Most of the cheats are working fine however here are some bugs I encountered playing Heartland (still unsure if the update or the cheats caused them but these didn’t appear before):

1. Use of Cleo Relay causes game to crash;
  2. Vehicles parked in parking spaces of the base will no longer be there on game restart (but may be found in areas near the base); and
  3. User-controlled character encounters invisible walls on sidewalks.

I hope this helps in making the cheat updates better.

Still working fine for me. What doesn’t work?

pretty much nothing for me. I tryed health,stamina,fatigue … all of it . Doesnt work . Also it says not compatibie in the game section.

U re right, it working. I think the cheat got update and someone forgot to mention it.

The latest update broke the infinite ammo cheat. Might be more broken but that’s the one I saw reset.

2 Likes

No Reload isn’t functional for me, but the Unlimited ammo cheat works.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right, my bad.

Hello, i have been using this trainer for a long time and now out of no where most of the thing’s dose not work anymore like unlimited ammo and more, would you be able to do a update, thank you.

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Unlimited ammo still doesn’t work

It is working fine for me. It only stops your ammo from going down, if you do not have enough to reload already then it won’t work.

today…with the update 28, almost all cheats option is still working fine 100%…nice job…

trainer’s out of date due to the update yesterday, @MrAntiFun, think you can patch/update the trainer for update 28?

Edit: so i tried to use the codes with update 28, it seemed like it was gonna be fine and didn’t require an update to the hacks, but out of nowhere he game crashed, i thought it was just my ext drive, but no, it seems the game hung on something related to the version of the cheats, as it crashed a second and third time using the cheats, but didn’t crash once when letting the game sit for about 2 hours without the cheats active

1 Like

hey sorry quick question but does the trainer work on daybreak?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Memory is a bit rusty here, not played the SoD franchise in a while. Isn’t DayBreak an online co-op DLC?
If it is, then no, trainers are not intended for online game modes. This recent post explains why: How to use WeMod in Co-op Multiplayer Godfall? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

If it is possible to play the DayBreak DLC solo, then the trainer should likely work, yes.

1 Like