State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Look at the post from @pasc96 around #20 two days ago. You have to expand it by clicking on the arrow to the left and right-click the 2nd one. There’s another sample from @Neimis about #28 in the list. Good luck.

Forgot to mention @Ravenfyre as well.

1 Like

It still doesn’t work, it detects the game and opens it. But when it comes to activating the cheats, they turn off on their own

The State of Decay 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

It is fully working now for me thanks :slight_smile:

We pushed an additional fix and WeMod should now detect your juggernaut edition game and be able to launch it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. It works great.

Thanks MrAntifun you’re the best <3

better accuracy not turning on. ?

The State of Decay 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Seems that the health option doesn’t work.

Everything is working, Health is unlimited like Stamina, but the bar does not extend out of its normal bounds. Players will still accrue trauma and blood plague, with a potential to die if players aren’t careful. At this point, you should be using infinite items and can pop the cure like tic-tacs

2 Likes

All looks great on my end.

Any chance of a quick learning skills option?

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo isnt working. It only works for Crossobows bolts. Other ammos like 9mm or 7.56 etc dont work

@User2537925 - Please see this post by another player in this thread: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox - #44 by Solence

1 Like

Hi please use English in here. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

hello today I tried this program :slight_smile: at the beginning everything is ok, I play for 2 hours then I exit the game I come back and he says (ACCESS DENIED your rescues come from a later version of the game, update it and try again)
how should i do? if the game didn’t even touch it and before restarting the pc all the tricks was working well?

Not sure what that can be ? But can try and start the game from windows store first then when you are in game can alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod after game started

yes but it does not let me into the game, because it tells me that message how can I do?

If it dont let you play the game even with out wemod must be something with the game
Unless… you where using the trainer online and maybe got banned ?

in what sense prohibited online?