State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

:clap: @Ravenfyre

The State of Decay 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for your work Mr. AnitFun! Much appreciated.
However, unfortunately it still shows up under ā€œincompatible trainersā€ - now with yesterdays date, and gives an error message when trying to start the Game through wemod.
Talking about the Windows Store Juggernaut Edition here.

Please Make sure Wemod is Up to date.

Thank you for your help! Completely re-installed WeMod instead of ā€œonlyā€ updating it and now it works (version 6.3.10).

Edit: Still shows up as ā€œIncomaptibleā€ for me though.

Hello, just it sems to not work for me, when i toggle one cheat, it auto untoggle itself, im with the windows version btw.

Welcome to the community @drakkenbcn. :slight_smile:

Since the trainer was updated 16 days ago, the game has not had another update that I am aware of. Therefore the trainer should be working fine, as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased (as opposed to cracked).

Under the Play button is another button that says History. Can you click this and make sure that you have the most recent trainer in the history list selected, please?
Then launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes. Alt+tab to WeMod and press Play. Then alt+tab back to the game.

Keep us updated if this helps or not so that it may help others too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the most recent trainer and it does work for the most part except for a few of them such as unlimited items and ammo.

oke, sems i had a lower version of the game, the store dsnt wanted to update it somehow, now it works fine. Thanks for the help, sorry for my poor english ^^

Canā€™t seem to turn it on
when i try to turn it on i keeps turning off automatically
even tried redownloading the game and reupdate it from different versions
i have tried different version of the game and it seems like
v15.1 and v16 works fine but Wemod wonā€™t work (problem above) even if it says ā€œplayingā€
v17 doesnā€™t work when i play it on Wemod but works fine when i donā€™t

Hello. The Unlimited Ammo option is not working for me at the moment. Everything else is working, is that option that is giving me issues.

The Fast Radio command is not working, btw.

radio donā€™t work

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited ammo still doesnt work, its only works with no reload activated, is that intended? id still like to be able to reload but have unlimited ammo. is this something that is possible or does both need to be activated to have unlimited ammo?

Forgive the question, Iā€™m new. I am adorning the WeMod madness, and I am using it for the Steam version of the decay state 2. My question is, if I play alone in session itā€™s all right ā€¦ But instead I wanted to use the tricks in a session of one of my friend, just me and him, or in my session with only him as a guest ā€¦ Would I risk being banned? (Sorry for my english).

Welcome to the community @ArciBob22. :slight_smile:

WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes. We also do not provide tools to cheat in online game modes. Playing with your friend would require playing in an online game mode.

Sometimes trainers may work for the host if they are hosting a private server. But they wonā€™t work for anybody else on that server.
Attempting to use cheats on official servers or servers belonging to someone else will probably result in some form of enforcement action, yes.

2 Likes

Clear! Thanks a lot for the answer! I asked because I read on various websites, just in this game, there is no real ā€œonline sessionā€ but it is totally a single player game, with the possibility of cooperation. It would be my friend to host me but there is no ban for those who use mods if they go to a friendā€™s session. But if of course you tell me there is this risk then I absolutely donā€™t! Thanks again!

my post didnt get a reply, the unlimited ammo doesnt work, only no reload which provides a mag that never depletes, but i like the abiity to reload, any word on this?

Hey @iSharps_94. :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t personally reply to you because I do not own this game to be able to test the trainer and therefore cannot answer accurately.

Maybe @Instinct can weigh in when he has a few moments spare. Heā€™s a busy chap, but heā€™s around. :slight_smile: