State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Trainer?

I was wondering now that State of Decay 2 has been released on Steam, if we’ll be getting a trainer for it? (Or the ability to vote for a trainer)

2 Likes

Have patience we are checking it out now see what has to be done

1 Like

I have been asking this aswell since I don’t by directly from Microsoft I only buy from steam and want to eagerly not have survivors die if the game tells me I need to send people out to kill a juggernaut and don’t have the ammo or weapons for the job

Should the old state of decay 2 trainer still work because it isn’t picking my game up

it won’t since state of decay 2 juggernaut edition is basically a whole new game in it’self with the update to the game code so the old one probably won’t work I have seen many comments on this from people

So we could be waiting for a while until a new trainer releases?

I am waiting for a steam version to release so I can play the game with cheats since I hate low ammo amounts and juggernauts those fat tubs of crap kill and injure more characters in the game than I like to count

i dont think so… mine isnt working either…

HI,

any idea as to when we will get State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition…
Earlier mod for [State of Decay 2 isnt working on the new edition.

please help

A trainer maker will get around to making it when it gets enough requests. WeMod doesn’t give ETAs because there are too many factors which can affect how long it takes.

If you haven’t already:

1. Search for the game in your WeMod desktop app
  2. Click the result in the left panel
  3. Click “Juggernaut Edition”
  4. And then vote for a trainer.
    The more votes it has the quicker it’ll get done. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Here we go, it’s under development: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store :slight_smile:

You guys got your wish :laughing:. Here’s the trainer you’ve all been asking for State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) (Juggernaut Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store.

MAF just released it minutes ago.

EDIT: I can’t read. It’s under development not released :man_facepalming:

EDIT(1): Now I can say it’s released :rofl:

I was referring to a steam version since I am sure the windows store won’t work well with the state of decay 2 on steam

@AlphaBornElite - My reply above was actually to @surendra16k. :slight_smile:
I’m not sure why there isn’t a Steam version to vote for yet in WeMod. However, the State of Decay devs have said the Steam version will be cross-platform with the Windows/Xbox version. Maybe wait and see if the version currently in development will work with Steam too.

I checked said not installed this is specifically for the windows store version which is a different pathing from it I have been eagerly wanting to play with cheats usually steam version is top on their list